Podcast presenters!

ilmaestro said:
Are any of these recorded?

Jayme said:
GG and TVD are actually good though
They really are. :(

Indeed, we talked about the AUKN best of the decade 10 - 2 and I think we wanted to wait until more of us watched GITS (which I have managed to finish now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuart-says-yes said:
Reevothemusefan said:
ilmaestro said:
Are any of these recorded?

Jayme said:
GG and TVD are actually good though
They really are. :(

Indeed, we talked about the AUKN best of the decade 10 - 2 and I think we wanted to wait until more of us watched GITS (which I have managed to finish now)

GG, TDV?

Bah, I've still got to watch GITS, though because everyones busy at the moment, this might be my chance to do so.

I was actually gonna ask, if people are available on tuesday we could try and get something going then. I finally get rid of the dissertation on monday so i will have the time to get stuff in for a good discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
GitS would be the discussion - you're more than welcome to do it. I'm pretty sure I'm doing stuff on Tuesday.

And, they are just on our hard-drive. You don't upload dailies, I'm not uploading these!

Arbalest said:
I was actually gonna ask, if people are available on tuesday we could try and get something going then. I finally get rid of the dissertation on monday so i will have the time to get stuff in for a good discussion.

Thursday is better for me; I'll have finished my presentation then and will have a night to spare.

Godot said:
Arbalest said:

Thursday is better for me; I'll have finished my presentation then and will have a night to spare.

I'm up for both Tuesday or Thursday. So I don't mind.

If thursday is better overall, then sure, we can make it thursday then. Just need a time and a rough estimate for who'll be on skype and i'll get things set up for then.

Had hoped I would have been at home on thursday night, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it after all.

If you're not short on folk though, I won't be offended if you want to go on without me.

The whimsical and insightful otaku-san brings forth his knowledge to banter amoungst peers

just reinstalled skype after days of no use, go by the username smathels

I'll add anyone else provided, of course I'll state who I am prior

Right, okay -- when are people available? I have much more time to invest into this now, and I think a few other people do too.

Friday/Sunday/Monday?

Thoughts!

It's really bad how late it's gotten, but this indeed will be the final recorded conversation that anyone's aloud to drop into and will be based on Ghost In The Shell.

Once it's up and running, we could probably have weekly chats anyway.

I'm Out of town from today till sunday :p so guess i won't be in this one. though the chats are good fun so i may appear on skype to talk (on most nights anyway)

Have fun :)

VivisQueen said:
For me, Saturday morning to afternoon is best. Can't do evening because we're getting drunk on beer and Eurovision. :D

Derailing topic already!

Eurovision :p whats the chances we still lose? considering we back stabbed ireland last year i dubt they'll give us any points :p

Beer and Eurovision.... and a chinese aswell! you forgot the most important bit lol

VivisQueen said:
For me, Saturday morning to afternoon is best. Can't do evening because we're getting drunk on beer and Eurovision. :D

That, is a plan and a half, minus the drunk bit ;p. I'll be watching it myself as well.

As for what's best for me. Erm.....i dunno, to be honest. I'm jumping about edinburgh and home so much at the moment it's stupid. I may not be able to make friday-monday at all, but i'll see what i can push for.

Back