PlanetAxel Goes Into Bankruptcy

AntAce said:
animefreak17 said:
neptune2venus said:
animefreak17 said:
how many of use are waiting for refunds and dvds here anyways

im waiting for refunds and 3 dvds.............................. the dvds are taking ages

I'm still waiting on my Maria Watches Over Us season 1 boxset from Planetaxel. It was sent out on the 31st of May and still nothing! I fear it has probably got lost in the post. :(

That's funny same here I ordered some near that date and im still waiting. And I hope we can get our refund back too.

Woah! It's not just me. I too ordered some things from them on the 31st of May and have yet to receive them. Odd stuff indeed.

Out of interest you two, when you placed the order did you have any trouble during checkout? I did and ended up with another two orders for the same goods.

A little bit of a follow up to the above post:

Good news, everybody - it took over a month, but the Blu-rays I ordered before Axel went under have finally arrived! So, if you're still waiting on stuff, don't give up hope just yet. :)

This was a sad thread to look back on, I had just started ordering regularly from PA and they were indeed as good as most people have been saying. I wouldn't really want to bump it except to chime in on Reaper's question:

Reaper gI said:
Okay so where do we import GAMES from now?
VG+, Tronix, NCSX.

Back