Pics, everyone

Ugly person

1174742_10151824401730041_1118297854_n.jpg

I was playing when having a shave earlier, that "Noel Edmonds" beard will be coming off later

Here's a rather recent photo of me taken about 2 weeks ago for work. We have the capacity for our photo to be shown on our IM and emails so everyones sort of being ordered to put a work appropriate one up and this was the best I could do. And yes, that's Pikachu in the background :p thankfully I was able to crop out the shame that was the Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy being clearly visible ahahahah.

I'm 26 years old and never had one sooo at least one of us had some luck with the opposite sex lol.

Also dude your still a baby your not old enough to be called a old bird.

Yes, what animefreak said. If one is considered old at 26, what does that make someone turning 29 next month? :lol: Jeez, I only realised two days ago that I am gonna be turning 30 next year. I don't feel it, mentally. Though physically, I feel like a 50 year old man. :p

My pic is a few months old now (October London Expo).

Thanks. :) I get that a lot (the age thing; the handsome thing, I only seem to get from family members who kind of have to say it because we're related!).

I don't know if it's connected, but I have a particular diet to which I often attribute my youthful appearance, when asked. I don't eat much in terms of refined sugars, have a reduced carb intake (not too low, but not too high either), don't add salt to foods, have nothing deep-fried (preferring oven-baked, pan-fried, or steamed foods), rarely eat read meat, preferring white meat or fish often with a large variety of steamed veg, and very rarely drink alcohol (only on special occasions, and only a glass or two per event).

Some may think the payoff's not worth the effort. I maintain that diet for health reasons, so any positive effects it may or may not have on my appearance is just a bonus!

I don't smoke or drink and I get regular excuses and you could say I'm the same my family says I'm a good looking guy but some of them says I should cut my hair but I'm like hay if you don't like my long hair then tough.

Anyways good for you mate and you look healthy to me and I'm happy for ya.

Iv seen loads of pic of people.on here and all of ya ain't bad looking.

Back