Pics, everyone

tumblr_n8kf03l7Ew1sb1oy8o1_500.jpg

Bought these leggings from the kids' section at work. They rock.

Our National Championships are coming in August, and I have few blink-and-you"ll-miss-them cameos in the promo video. The most prominent one has me grabbing an attacker most inappropriately (It was choreographed that way, I swear!!!).

Last edited by a moderator:
Fancy giving me your tummy Owly?

Really nice photo of you :)

It seems leggings are the rage atm! I'm literally pondering grabbing a pair of Cupcake Cult Starlight ones! hehe. I have to be careful with sizing though. My hips prevent me fitting in my true-er size sometimes. Leggings and jeans are the area where I actually hate that I'm an hourglass figure. I'd like my hips to be smaller than my chest please! :p

@Danielle - I have that problem too. Combine that with being 5'2" and buying jeans which fit everywhere is just about impossible. Those leggings in the photo are a little loose on the waist because of my hips.

Lawrence said:
I'm not a 'smiley' person.

Then next time give us a real smile..........give us a smile.......like youv won the lottery.

Your a handsome fella......not as handsome as me ......but a handsome fella non the less ( no homo) and I bet you'd be my equal if you smile. LoL

I love smiles ^_^

Lawrence is cute, twelve year olds grow up so quickly these days.

(AF, a word of worldly advice: there's never any reason to say 'no homo' on a forum. It's sort of the default status unless there's evidence to the contrary or it's a dating website.)

R

Yep, I hear you Owly. Bar my work trousers, everything else is loose everywhere but my hips! haha. I'm 5'7-8 so I have more opportunities with length hehe but I'm sure people who design clothes must think that those in my size must have smaller calves than me because that's where I struggle too with skinny jeans or nylon leggings!

Cool photo Lawrence :)

I had no idea you were related to Danny Sexbang Lawrence. (I joke, I joke, it's a cool photo)

I don't have many photos of myself, and in most of them I actively try and make it look like I didn't take them (I was experimenting with exposure times/aperture settings in this one, hence the abnormally bright desk lamp).

qmPyknh.jpg

I have to double take Lawrence's photo, scarily looks like an old acquaintance of mine, was ready to hang up my boots and leave.

Just a thought.. but I like how everyone here just destroys the stereotypical look people give us Anime fans.

More recent me, as in a month ago or something.

AjDYclWI.png

Yep, I play guitar, as well as bass, some piano and occasionally singing AF.

I concur Dannielle, I've always been pleasantly surprised, although I must admit that I probably look at bit more stereotypical if I'm wearing my glasses!

Back