Pics, everyone

I like my red hair too : P Ta.

Cheers twin, you purdy too!

Memorium: Eh, I dunno, even with glasses you'd not fit the "mould" you'd just look like an indie musician, you've got the nonchalant pose down and everything ; ]
..I'm talking neck beards and being all m'lady like.

I wouldn't say I'm any good, but thanks AF. :)

I guess so Dannielle, I do have an unusually large collection of flannel shirts as well, which does end up fueling the whole Indie musician thing, when people ask me what I currently do, they're just like "called it" when I say I'm a musician, or that I'm studying Music Production at university (no one can ever guess my age though, so that's a bonus). I'm probably on about the older stereotype, back when just wearing glasses was enough to make people think you were a nerd, the whole neckbeard *tips fedora* thing seems to be a recent development, I've always associated that more with the stereotypical MLP fan, I've been out of the loop with stereotypes for ages now (as if I would care enough about it), so I can't really judge.

I'd love red hair.

I might pull a semi permanent red dye one day. I justhope it genuinely washes out and give me my natural colour back as the dark chestnut brown one I used does. Dark brown and red hair is like the epitome of Autumn and Winter for me. Purdy!

I wear glasses. I have the "cool" pair with thickish plasticy black frames and the "nerd" paid which is the thin black metal frames. I apparently look like a teacher/librarian wearing the latter lol. I wear contacts at work, when out but glasses all the time at home :3

Red Hair is fun and annoying at the same time. Since i have natural red hair, i quite often get told "you have lovely red hair", which while i do like being told, can get annoying after 1500th time. *sigh* I also look pretty god awful at the best of times too, so i'd probably fit some stereotype, whatever it's meant to be. No doubt the "insomniac look" stereotype, if that exists XD

Arbalest said:
Red Hair is fun and annoying at the same time. Since i have natural red hair, i quite often get told "you have lovely red hair", which while i do like being told, can get annoying after 1500th time. *sigh* I also look pretty god awful at the best of times too, so i'd probably fit some stereotype, whatever it's meant to be. No doubt the "insomniac look" stereotype, if that exists XD
I know the feeling, I get similair responses because my hair is curly, which is usually fine, but sometimes it comes out of nowhere, and usually from drunk women who are a bit older than me, so I end up feeling a bit intimidated.

My hair can go curly, but only if i let it grow more. It's not too bad at the moment. But most of the time it's usually people who are older than me that comment on my hair. I sometimes get comments from people my age occasionally which, because i don't generally think i'm good looking or my hair is anything special, i shrug off and say it's not that great. Hard to really judge how to respond

tumblr_nbkvu3V0qq1sb1oy8o3_500.jpg

Taking a break from MCM down by the Clyde.

I was pooped that day for sure. No make up and a long day at work with not enough caffeine lol. So thanks for the nice comment considering I do look poop hehe :)

Here's a not so tired one taken back on Tuesday before the Slipknot and Korn gig hence the necklace and eyeliner hehehe.

Back