Pics, everyone

Kirsty said:
My hair isn't quite so purple at the moment, it's going back to it's natural colour as I haven't had time to dye it :(

k06liw.jpg

CUUUUUUTTTEE! Digging the purple hair.

Kurogane - for some reason, I've never thought you'd look so normal! ;)

Kirsty said:
My hair isn't quite so purple at the moment, it's going back to it's natural colour as I haven't had time to dye it :(

k06liw.jpg
I like your eyes, but dammit it all to hell, why is it that all the ladies in here seem to be so young? Or perhaps it's the other way around and I'm too old!

afoia said:
CUUUUUUTTTEE! Digging the purple hair.
This comment with your Avatar made me LOL.

097-1.jpg

Taken at last years Bedford River Festival, I don't have the eyebrow piercings anymore, and never wear that bloody ring (I thought it looked good, but it looks stupid on my long spindly fingers). Nom noodles :D

The Photo Thread

I thought it might be a good idea for a thread where we can all share our photos; photos of ourselves or just photos we've taken. I'm no budding photographer but I imagine there are a few on here, so this is a chance for us all to share a snapshot of our lives in one way or another.

I'll get the ball rolling with something lighthearted and suitably festive: put the Christmas tree up yesterday.

Re: The Photo Thread

There used to be a thread like this a long time ago, I guess there's no harm in another. Sometimes it's nice to put names to faces for those of us who haven't met. A timely opportunity to test out the picture on my new webcam too.

121210-120840.jpg

Yeah, that works as a pretty comprehensive illustration of me and my life.

Re: The Photo Thread

My webcam's kinda naff, so here's a pic of me meeting the very cool Hironobu Sakaguchi earlier this year.
AqJNpnNCIAAO1DV.jpg

Back