Pics, everyone

I know this extremely stupid but how do you get images into your posts? - I've never had to do it in a forum before as I don't use them very often, well before this one that is

Churchy99 said:
I know this extremely stupid but how do you get images into your posts? - I've never had to do it in a forum before as I don't use them very often, well before this one that is

You can upload up to 200mb or something with the "Add an Attachment" thing on AUKN, or you can link an image off a off site website with:

Image%20Address%20Here

Churchy99 said:

upload the images to a photo hosting website such as www.imageshack.us, theres hundreds of them. then get the url for the image and put the tags " /[img]" but put the / inside the last set of brackets.

alternativley you can get the url and click the "img" button in the posting menu.

Thought I'd do some veriation pics from skikes on pg 43

Me...stuck through the door:
dscf0217ou5.jpg

Here with my pet..cat..thing?
dscf0221qr5.jpg

DEAR GOD ITS ATTACKING ME!!!! 'Meeooow'
dscf0223ia5.jpg

well I do have niece/nephews....but this pics all about MEEEE!!!!
picgl8.jpg

*check out my brusing*

miyuki-neko said:
It's meee ^_^

(sorry its a bit big)

I SEE A TSUBASA WALLSCROLL (Aaah~ Fai&Syaoran <3) :D (Oh lol, just noticed someone commented on that too)

But cute picture nonetheless :eek:

ALSO, have a drunk picture of me! :lol: (And a friend in the background)
I look demented :?

Sami said:
miyuki-neko said:
It's meee ^_^

(sorry its a bit big)

I SEE A TSUBASA WALLSCROLL (Aaah~ Fai&Syaoran <3) :D (Oh lol, just noticed someone commented on that too)

But cute picture nonetheless :eek:

ALSO, have a drunk picture of me! :lol: (And a friend in the background)
I look demented :?

Hehe, thank you.
Cute picture also =]

what i dont get is...

why do people go... its a **** pic but here anyways.

IF ITS A **** PIC TAKE ANOTHER ONE BITCH! why you frontin bitch? YOU IS JUS' UGLIES! why you playin niga? damn fool, take yo bitch ass off my msn's!

p.s. clearly ive been watching to much boondocks lol

Back