Pics, everyone

Doberman Pharaoh said:
LukasROAR said:
l_8f0726a3386c17ced676f8de4f453f7e.jpg

yet i'm not lol weird.

Actually with that strange, strange hairstyle of yours, you are.

For gods sake, stop wasting your time and everyone else's by posting insults on a Picture thread.

Grow up a little.

Liquid Skin said:
Strange and wierd arent necessarily insults y'know, my friends call me wierd all the time - i take it as a compliment, better to be wierd than average. :)
I agree completely. I'd hate to be thought of as...... ordinary :eek:

Liquid Skin said:
Strange and wierd arent necessarily insults y'know, my friends call me wierd all the time - i take it as a compliment, better to be wierd than average. :)

I'm pretty sure if you read his comment again you will see that that is not what was implied...

Umm..when I read it, whether it was meant or not, to me, what is being said is that LukasROAR is 'wobbly and out of focus'. m i rite?
LukasROAR never actually said 'Yet I'm not weird' he said he wasnt out of focus.
Correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't slept for a while.

>>Xel<< said:
Umm..when I read it, whether it was meant or not, to me, what is being said is that LukasROAR is 'wobbly and out of focus'. m i rite?
LukasROAR never actually said 'Yet I'm not weird' he said he wasnt out of focus.
Correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't slept for a while.
Anywho, I like blurred pics so heres one of me a bit annoyed.

Yes lol your right, i said the area surrounding me was wobbly and out of focus, yet i'm not, weird.
I think i may have missed the commar leading to confusion.
I didn't call myself weird but i am a little.

I don't really think my hair's that strange, Not strange enough to warrant a reply like that lol

Plim Chan said:
For gods sake, stop wasting your time and everyone else's by posting insults on a Picture thread.

Grow up a little.

umm chill, im sure it was a compliment, it is a strange hairstyle... in a good way. learn to take doberman pharaoh with a pinch of salt... once you do youll see he's actualy quite funny... even tho i hate him *shakes fist*

EDIT: MORE OF MEEEEE LOL
Afew from the weekend, "back2skool" nite at club kremlin:
2003445854442872877_rs.jpg

oh and 2 of my ex boyfriends... hitting it off in the background.. ALOT :s lol
2005139750174910291_rs.jpg

and the edited version :)
2003454518859822692_rs.jpg

and one old one i found lurking around (EMO) lol
2003428703159151463_rs.jpg

King Jimmeh said:
Nice photo, even if it is a tad random :D

872432118_34b78b3dd8_o.jpg

From JapanEx ^^ I'm the one wearing the black trilby (hat) :D

Lol, I saw you guys, took a picture too. I applaude you for originality. I couldn't stop giggling at the signs. =P

Back