Pics, everyone

s4100039bp4.jpg

There is no escape now is there, I'll post a full pic of myself when I feel like exposing more, all I could come up with.

And yes I wear that coat almost anywhere, without the headband of course, usally take my dog for a walk at night, then again it's getting brighter these days :oops:.

Notice: That's a Guinea Pig cage, Muchie-chan & Maple-chan are in there :lol:.

Duskin said:
There is no escape now is there, I'll post a full pic of myself when I feel like exposing more, all I could come up with.

And yes I wear that coat almost anywhere, without the headband of course, usally take my dog for a walk at night, then again it's getting brighter these days :oops:.

Had Any Narutards approach you?!?!?!?

Jayme said:
Duskin said:

Had Any Narutards approach you?!?!?!?

Nope just odd looks from people so far. I don't go to work or in town with it maybe I should try that & then find a few or maybe not :lol:.

skikes said:
Hyaku said:
To paraphrase slightly, with my own little hyakuism:

'You know how I know you're gay? - You take baths.'

i take baths because i dont have a shower u noob!

Same here actually, My ******* father hasn't and won't install a POWER shower, or even a normal shower, I really hate baths. :eek:

And I thought I was the only one who didn't have a shower. Heck, showers are SO Japanese, I need one now!!! Or a bath house, at least.

Back