IT'S MEE

2005645399487250389_rs.jpg

skikes said:
Jayme said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Could be the style.

HaHa,

SCENE Boy

im not a scene kid... dont judge me on 1 picture!

Infact i dont even care wat u think, who are you!!? Ill tell u who YOU are. ur the narrow minded fool who uses archaic derogatory terms to put people down!

What Pinocchio Came Along And Told You I Give A ****!?

I'm not, sorry if it came across that way, i just find the whole 'Scene' Scene quite funny; i do have 'scene' mates as just so you know.

I really over used the word 'Scene'

thats it, its now officially out of my vocabulary.

skikes said:
Jayme said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
Could be the style.

HaHa,

SCENE Boy

im not a scene kid... dont judge me on 1 picture!

Infact i dont even care wat u think, who are you!!? Ill tell u who YOU are. ur the narrow minded fool who uses archaic derogatory terms to put people down!

What Pinocchio Came Along And Told You I Give A ****!?
This is how the arguements started last time, I think you need to calm down and take it as a joke because Im sure thats how he ment it. If anything you took his comment and made a mountain out of a molehill.

Well if it offends you take it up with him in private message or Paul and dont run your mouth of on open boards, firstly spoiling a good thread and secondly dragging others into your disputes.

skikes said:
yeh well i didnt appreciate 1 of his previous comments either, were he reffered to some1 as "faggot"

its a joke is wat it is tho... cause if he had of said "nigger" believe me he wud have been banned faster than u can say it!

it seems theres a ladder wen it comes to offendeding minorities and "fags" are rite at the bottom of it ¬_¬

I really couldn't be bothered to respond but, i know i didn't say faggot, and i can prove myself

http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic.php?t=7017&start=30

orite **** im soz mate!! that u was some1 else... ive had 1 too many, like real soz mate!

erm i dunno thought ur dp was the same, erm aye ¬_¬ but actually liek really soz!!

yeh i got the drama of a scene skid ¬_¬

skikes said:
orite **** im soz mate!! that u was some1 else... ive had 1 too many, like real soz mate!

erm i dunno thought ur dp was the same, erm aye ¬_¬ but actually liek really soz!!

Self-pwned.

Hyaku said:
skikes said:

Self-pwned.

hmm indeed ¬_¬

less said about last nite the better... my head hurts :/

skikes said:
Hyaku said:
skikes said:

Self-pwned.

hmm indeed ¬_¬

Wow, you really do play into the "Scene" stereotype.

Link100p said:
skikes said:
Hyaku said:
skikes said:

Self-pwned.

hmm indeed ¬_¬

Wow, you really do play into the "Scene" stereotype.

how so? im actually really not scene but like believe wat ya want kids

Xelis said:
Do you actually care what other people label you as, you should just ignore others comments and be your individual self.

it does bug me i guess that people would wud label me "scene" because i know scene kids and they are self obsessed knobs who the only reason there popular is because they're rejects at school and have created there own hierarchy of popularity on "the scene"

now believe me i was a school reject but i dont feel the need to be "scene"

but i guess it doesnt really matter wat people think, esp people who dont know me.... more pictures? lol

p.s. was just reading over some of the other comments, soz jayme mate i was clearly being a drunken dick. and bein drunk is no excuse, i was a dick. soz mate

2000666716361012410_rs.jpg

2000643911104986751_rs.jpg

2000659905903613793_rs.jpg

2000663957023293442_rs.jpg

Back