Perfect example of female beauty.

Jayme said:
I also quite like Amanda Seyfriend, but I guess she's not conventional? I dunno.
She's certainly not bad looking (neither is Angelina if we're taking others' choices). No fair on people picking more than one. Example, the title says - singular! I could have overloaded the forum bandwith with women I consider beautiful...

chun-li.jpg

ayase said:
No fair on people picking more than one. Example, the title says - singular! I could have overloaded the forum bandwith with women I consider beautiful...
You might as well post more. I settled on Tina Fey.

I'll post some pics later because at the moment I'm in a school and they get a little jumpy if you start using Google Images. Number 1 on my list, though, probably Kate Winslet, she doesn't look like she could do with a kebab and chips (several times over) like most famous women (seeing a woman's ribs is one of the biggest turn offs I can actually think of).

Others a little further down my list are Jewel Staite, Katee Sackhoff, and Aria Giovanni (if you're at work then seriously don't google aria). Although weirdly, and I've talked to friends who agree about this...Jewel and Katee tend to look a lot better when slightly grimy/sweaty than when they have a load of makeup on...very weird but also very true.

But of course, it's fine to see a picture of her in a skimpy outfit while browsing a forum eh Mutsumi? ;)

But wow, Aria Giovanni... that brings back memories of when I was about fifteen and discovered what the internet was really for.

ayase said:
But of course, it's fine to see a picture of her in a skimpy outfit while browsing a forum eh Mutsumi? ;)

But wow, Aria Giovanni... that brings back memories of when I was about fifteen and discovered what the internet was really for.

It's okay by me...I use lynx...it allows me to browse...but being in a command console (and hence text only) also allows me to look like I'm doing work.

kupocake said:
ITT: Photoshop perfectly exemplifies Female beauty.
Back home most female celebrities reach the apex of their careers when they pose for Playboy.

I remember seen one with a famous basketball player in it and I remember she was looking so gorgeous in playboy, that she look like a complete different person (and I've seen her in person a few times, as I used to go to watch some games). That was in the mid 90's.
I can only imagine what progress did to them now.

Matsumi has my idea of female beauty.

I find Jade Ewen beautiful. Cassie too.

Other than that, I gotta say that there's plenty of girls out on the street as beautiful as any of these celebrities.

kupocake said:
ITT: Photoshop perfectly exemplifies Female beauty.
People often say this with derision, as though there's something wrong with striving for perfection. We might not be the most beautiful people on earth, but wouldn't we choose to be if given the choice? Making do with what you have is not the road to progress. We re-do mouldy grouting and clean off rust from cars and respray them - we just can't do this very sucessfully with people yet. It's the flaw of the short-lifespan natural materials in our design. Once we're entirely synthetic, aesthitically pleasing design and replacement of worn parts will be much easier. At the moment photoshopping is just an illusion, but it's an illusion which points the way we want to go. We wouldn't be doing it if that wasn't what we really wanted.

And thank f*ck for Adblock so I never have to see the image memorium posted ever again.

Edit: http://gizmodo.com/238760/computer+generated-image-looks-exactly-like-a-beautiful-woman and that was two years ago...

Back