Perfect example of female beauty.

skikes

Stand User
No one can accuse me of being biased. ^_^

This is an obvious choose but i really don't think theres much of a constant. Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful woman of earth.

angelina_jolie.jpg

(blood is hot)
jolie-undertaker-0-0-0x0-384x478.jpeg

angelina-jolie-pregnant-VF.jpg

angelina-jolie-pout1.jpg

I like Cheryl Cole and she works well with Simon. Not like Paula levels of compatibility, but you know, she's fine. Easiest thing on the eyes on that show, especially when you get these like these coming on. I hate Angelina. Don't find her attractive in the slighest. Jennifer Aniston is better.

Hmm.. Lets see who I like: Mila Kunis is definitely up there. I used to find Alexis Bledel irresistible to look at. Love me some Kristen Bell. Taylor Swift, Britney Spears and Hayley Williams are also sex on legs.

Oh damn. I forgot Tina Fey. ******* love her. She's probably what the title of this thread is.

Hmm. Choosing one... Christ.

Well, if we're going for out-and-out beauty rather than any other factors, Rie Rasmussen. She has the most beautifully shaped faces I've ever seen.

Edit: As expected, the hotlinks broke. No matter because I found a better site for pictures anyway:

RIERASMUSSENWALLTWO.jpg

RIERASMUSSENWALLFIVE.jpg

Jayme said:
I hate Angelina. Don't find her attractive in the slighest. Jennifer Aniston is better.
I have never, ever seen what anyone else sees in Jennifer Aniston. I see girls walking down the street everyday more attractive to me than her. Each to their own though, I guess.

I think Aniston's appeal is that she's the girl next door, though. That's what the Friends E! True Hollywood Story said. She's good looking but I would never ever call her sexy.

Also, thank God no one has posted Megan Fox yet.

Your all wrong,

Honestly....i would give my left bollock to sleep with Megan Fox

a_megan-fox11238345743.png

*reads Jayme's post* :lol: come on.......SOMEONE had to :p

skikes said:
My only problem with megan fox is that she looks like a slag... she really wouldnt look out of place on "chat and date" ad.

This made me laugh so hard :)

Scarlett Johansson or Shakira for me. I don't like most famous women for their looks but those two have always come across well in interviews as well as being talented and stunningly beautiful. I like a little personality to polish the physical package. I also like to see women who smile more than they pout.

R

Back