[Overseas] The Anime Expo 2016 Thread

HdE said:
A Nozomi release of Paranoia Agent would get my money in a heartbeat. I'm not the biggest fan of Satoshi Kon's work, but I presume if that happened, it wouldn't be censored in the same way as the UK release. And as much as I don't like the idea of seeing the material that was cut, I like censorship of mature, creative works even less.
I suppose you could still skip the parts that were cut, at least you'd have the choice either way.

I feel like this might have come up before but if they do release Paranoia Agent, what are the chances of it being a blu-ray release?

Smeelia said:
I feel like this might have come up before but if they do release Paranoia Agent, what are the chances of it being a blu-ray release?

Quite high, a blu-ray release is coming soon to France. I was planning to pick that up, so a Discotek announcement would be great.

NEWS

tumblr_nvoenvEHrf1rro9xpo1_540.gif

Bandai Namco will be bringing The Asterisk War Phoenix Festa PlayStation Vita game to the west. North America will be getting it digitally via PSN.

NormanicGrav said:
Extra teasers from Nozomi on potential announcements:

[spoilerbutton]
Cl-OQtRUoAAedmX.jpg

CmDO4v9UoAAUhAd.jpg

CmI63FgUYAAAqnd.jpg

CmNvl-bUcAAL2_3.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Someone I follow on Twitter believes it could be Galaxy Angel.

Another teaser:
[spoilerbutton]
CmSyqUkUMAAK3Ch.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Cheers kuuderes_shadow for the Yen press updates. I'm watching the Viz Media panel right now so I'll be able to provide update posts on that.

Viz Media Announcement - #6 - Manga - Revolutionary Girl Utena
Hardcover release with posters and larger trim size. Spring 2017.

Viz Media Announcement - #9 - Anime - One Punch Man English Cast
Mumen Rider played by Robbie Daymond
Speed O'Sound Sonic played by Erik Scott Kimerer
Genos played by Zach Aguilar
Saitama played by Max Mittelman

Back