[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

mNVwaCwl.png

Season 2 and Season 3 for The Rising of the Shield Hero has been announced via Crunchyroll Expo.
This is the best Anime News I have seen ever in my (relatively) short Anime career so far. I absolutely loved it (becoming in my Top 3 Anime Shows off all time) and I can't wait to see what they have install for us.

The Shield Hero is Back Baby! :D

VIZ Media Europe = Kazé, the leading Anime publisher in Germany and one of the larger Anime publishers in France.
They partnered with Manga UK for some releases between 2012(?) and 2018(?). Afaik they are the UK rights holders for One Punch Man 2.

We do. Parts 1 and 2 were in the same season

I forgot that they released Season 1 in one set, rather than split it to two parts (one for Phantom Blood, and one for Battle Tendency). Viz did the same thing for the US release (released the entire first season in one set). It's from Stardust Crusaders onwards (which we don't have) that they did part sets, if I'm correct.

Do you think Viz Media/Kaze will established themselves here in the UK too or avoid us completely now?
probably just use Manga like usual if they can

i wonder how far Viz media can go over here using the name if they decide to do it themself since Viz (old magazine company) is still going afaik

Discotek Media

The following titles are scheduled for November 2019:

07 Ghost
Japanese - 26th November
Blu-ray only release (already on DVD) - SRP: $49.95

Kyo Kara Maoh! R
Japanese - 26th November
Blu-ray only release - SRP: $29.95

Nutcracker Fantasy
English - 26th November
Blu-ray only release (already on DVD) - SRP: $24.95

Space Adventure Cobra the Movie
English & Japanese - 26th November
4K Ultra HD only release (already on Blu-ray & DVD) - SRP: $34.95​

Also scheduled is Natsume's Book of Friends the Movie: Ephemeral Bond for Blu-ray at SRP $49.98 via Aniplex of America.

The film is due for release on 26th November.

Back