[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Sentai

The following titles are scheduled for November 2019:

Haikyu!! Third Season
English & Japanese - 26th November (Limited Edition due December)
Standard Edition: $59.98 (DVD), $69.98 (Blu-ray)
Limited Edition: $149.98 (Blu-ray & DVD) - Art Booklet, Sketch Booklet, Trading Cards

Hidamari Sketch Picture Perfect Collection
Japanese - 19th November
$99.98 (Blu-ray) - Contains Season 1, 365 series, Hoshimittsu series, SP series, Honeycomb series
Note: Graduation OVAs are NOT included

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (Seasons 1 & 2)
English & Japanese - 5th November
$89.98 (Blu-ray)

Natsu no Arashi
Japanese - Blu-ray - 12th November
$59.98 (Blu-ray)​

Ha should have known that just as I completed my Hidamari Sketch collection that a set would come out with all of them, shame they still haven’t released the graduation OVAs.

ICYMI: Satoshi Kon's Millennium Actress is coming to the US as a Blu-ray & DVD combo pack on 19th November 2019. The disc will be region locked to A and 1. The distributor is Shout Factory on behalf of Eleven Arts.

81-d0VN8enL._SY550_.jpg

This will include the original Japanese audio with English subtitles and a new English dub. The original Manga Ent. dub won't be included.

You can pre-order the film over on Amazon US and Rightstuf.

(Disclaimer: Amazon link is affiliated and will support me financially if you make a purchase)

Revealed during Crunchyroll Expo, Production I.G will be animating the anime adaptation for Junji Ito's Uzumaki. The show will make an appearance on Toonami via Adult Swim for US audiences. There will be four episodes total and directed by Hiroshi Nagahama. Music will be composed by Hereditary's Colin Stetson. The presentation will be in Black and White.

Last edited:
Madman and Funimation AU's December 2019 releases (pretty weak releases imo):
Madman:
Dragon Ball Super Part 9 (Eps 105-117)
Dragon Ball Super Part 9 (Eps 105-117) (Blu-Ray)
Naruto Shippuden Hokage Box 5 (Eps 416-500)
One Piece - Episode of East Blue: Luffy and His Four Friends' Great Adventure
One Piece - Episode of East Blue: Luffy and His Four Friends' Great Adventure (Blu-Ray)
Sailor Moon Crystal Pretty Guardian Collection (Seasons 1-3)
Sailor Moon Crystal Pretty Guardian Collection (Seasons 1-3) (Blu-Ray)
Tokyo Ghoul:Re (Season 3) Part 2 (Eps 13-24)
Tokyo Ghoul:Re (Season 3) Part 2 (Eps 13-24) (Blu-Ray)
Tokyo Ghoul:Re (Season 3) Part 2 (Eps 13-24) DVD / Blu-Ray Combo (Limited Edition)

Funimation AU:
Black Clover Season 2 Part 1 DVD / Blu-Ray Combo
Classroom of the Elite Complete Series (Blu-Ray)
Full Metal Panic! Complete Series DVD / Blu-Ray Combo
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Complete Series (Blu-Ray)
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu Complete Series (Blu-Ray)
Golden Kamuy Complete Season 2 (Eps 13-24) (Blu-Ray)
Magical Girl Raising Project Complete Series (Blu-Ray)
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season One DVD / Blu-Ray Combo

Madman B2B » Catalogue

Last edited:
There's a new update on The Island of Giant Insects which was supposed to be available back in June on Crunchyroll. Basically the one back in June was an OVA and while Crunchyroll screened it at their expo, there's a theatrical version scheduled for 2020 which I suspect will be the version that Crunchyroll will be using for their platform.

2019-08-31_15.png

lol

There's a new update on The Island of Giant Insects which was supposed to be available back in June on Crunchyroll. Basically the one back in June was an OVA and while Crunchyroll screened it at their expo, there's a theatrical version scheduled for 2020 which I suspect will be the version that Crunchyroll will be using for their platform.

2019-08-31_15.png

lol
That makes me itch.Starts scratching.

Announced at the Nozomi panel, Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative (NT) and After War Gundam X are coming to Blu-ray in 2020.

After War Gundam X is a Blu-ray upgrade from the previously released DVD years ago.

Back