[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Nozomi's I AM A GUNDAM Listings:
  • Gundam AGE: Memory of Eden - Sub - $34.99 - 3rd July - Blu-ray & DVD
  • Gundam 00: Collection 1 (Episodes 1-25) - Dub/Sub - $74.99 - 3rd July - Blu-ray & DVD
  • Gundam 00: Collection 2 (Episodes 26-50) - Dub/Sub - $74.99 - 7th August - Blu-ray & DVD
  • Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening Of The Trailblazer - Dub/Sub - $34.99 - 4th September - Blu-ray & DVD
  • Gundam 00 Special Edition OVAs - Sub - $59.99 - 4th September - Blu-ray & DVD

Very nice. I don't really want all of the bonus junk in the Ultra edition but to finally see 00 on BD and have it all in a nice set, I'll bite.

Nozomi's I AM A GUNDAM Listings:
  • Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening Of The Trailblazer - Dub/Sub - $74.99 - 4th September - Blu-ray & DVD

I think the price on that one might be a little higher than intended!

R

Now if only Sentai had done this with LOTGH...a nice editions for those who wanted/could afford it but also standard releases for those who didn’t want the extra stuff.

According to righstufs Facebook the UE of Gundam 00 is going to be BD size and not huge like the Gundam Wing one. They said they listened to people’s feedback about sizing and wanting it to fit on shelves.

Sentai Filmworks have acquired Aura Battler Dunbine, a 49 episode series released in 1983 by Sunrise. This is one of the first Isekai anime titles I believe.

There is a proper Blu-ray master out there so it is expected to be released only on Blu-ray by the distributor.

Sentai Filmworks have acquired Aura Battler Dunbine, a 49 episode series released in 1983 by Sunrise. This is one of the first Isekai anime titles I believe.

There is a proper Blu-ray master out there so it is expected to be released only on Blu-ray by the distributor.

Didn't ADV release that in full as a multi volume affair? Could be interesting to see how it benefits from HD treatment. At a price of $4,000,000.

Seems like an unusual pickup given it's age, at least for Sentai, but I see ADV dubbed it in the past so I guess that explains it.

Mentioning Isekai suddenly made me think of the El Hazard OVA series, could of sworn it was getting a JP BD release a few years back.

Back