One Piece

Jayme said:
A year has almost gone by, and so has Thriller Bark. It's first climax has been done, and now for an really interesting development in the upcoming episodes.

Resident One Piece fanatics, thoughts on TB?

I don't think it's the best arc, at all. It was good throughout, but apart from some fun parts and annoying zombies. It wasn't the strongest.

In comparison, the following arc is God-like. It's so important, for everyone. Everything is pretty, and so much is happening - I can't wait to see it animated.

Thriller Bark was fairly decent. Some of the Zombies and how the arc is introduced is a little annoying, though Samurai Ryuuma was awesome.

As for Brooke, well I'd of preferred it if he didn't join the crew. Yup, that's right, I said it! He's annoying, hasn't done a great deal so far and is only relevant as a musician. And I don't really like how he joined so soon after Franky joined the Strawhats.

But yes, the following Arc is indeed amazing! BATTLE ROYALE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thriller Bark was alright, the arc afterwards was waaaaay better though, because it was short and just had some tense moments, it beats Jaya Island as One Piece's best mini-arc now, also if that Amazoness doesn't join Luffy I'll RAGE.

Back