Ok, so, I hate boyracers X_X

Mini Mariah

Straw Hat Pirate
Yeah, I also hate friday nights.
I went for a walk with my boyfriend yesterday, and some idiot thought it would be funny to throw an egg from their car, which hit me in the stomach really hard and made me bleed.

Seriously, I thought I'de been shot :x (It was dark, I felt pain and I felt wetness which I assumed to be blood, but it turned out to be eggyolk x_x)

Anything wretched happen to you yesterday, or any other day?

Thats never happened to me but a few of my freinds have had it done to them. Just the other day some idiot chucked a bag of chips at my mate WTF was the point of doing it

Once a random ned walked past my friend and I with one hand behind his back.

In that hand was a can of scooshy cream (sorry, I don't know the proper term).

Yep, that kinda' stuff happens everywhere in this country. o.o

A few years ago I was walking with a friend, and some junior chav walked past us, and spat chocolate milk all over his shirt. It was EVERYWHERE...

Wow, the only annoy experience I've had with boy racers is that they hit on me and my friends when we're out down town. D:

A chav hit me on the back of the head with a bottle once, so I started screaming at him, I think he got a fright because they and no-one else did anything after that O__o;
I get in verbal fights with people a lot too -__-;;

I've had plastic bottles thrown at me, drive-by style. Naturally, they missed. There's also the inevitable snowballs being thrown but every single one has missed. Neds can't throw for ****.

Ages ago, i remember we had tonnes of snow, and it was just myself and my brother in the house. A bunch of neds decided it would be funny to cover the house in snow, so they started covering the windows with it, and even tried to put it in the letter boxes, so all i did was walk to the back door and they ran hella fast. They also always try to pick a fight with me, but always walk off instead. Kinda sad really.
As for drive by things, this place never has anything like that happen =/

Yeh I remember those idiots doing that.. And well.. I doubt there is much to drive-by around here anyway.

And they try to pick fights with anyone. Bunch of prats..

Daggar said:
And they try to pick fights with anyone. Bunch of prats..

Actually that's conditional, 99.99% of the time.

They only try/do start fights when they're in groups almost platoon-portioned, or else they walk past you in a deft silence with their finger in their ass.

I speak only facts.

When I had my last sports bike (I miss it and want another onw) I had a boy racer pull straight into the fast lane in front of me (I was doing about 100+) and slam his brakes on so I had to slow down almost crashed to see his mates laughing and swearing at me, he then speeds up and once again slams his breaks on, so when he pulled into the slow lane, I rode up beside him and kicked his wing mirror off, put my middle finger up and left him standing as I showed him how fast a bike could go compared to his golf.

McIcy said:
When I had my last sports bike (I miss it and want another onw) I had a boy racer pull straight into the fast lane in front of me (I was doing about 100+) and slam his brakes on so I had to slow down almost crashed to see his mates laughing and swearing at me, he then speeds up and once again slams his breaks on, so when he pulled into the slow lane, I rode up beside him and kicked his wing mirror off, put my middle finger up and left him standing as I showed him how fast a bike could go compared to his golf.

If a citizen's arrest followed, that'd be a perfect scenario.

Back