Ok, so, I hate boyracers X_X

Today I was walking my finace home and some idiot on one of those tiny motor bikes kept following us. We were talking about important things (The New Resident Evil game on the wii being one of the things lol) and he kept revving his engine, why do people drive those things they are too small for people they even too small for hobbits :evil:

Doberman Pharaoh said:
I must be the only member of this forum who's never had a problem with chavs. o_O

I don't think everyone is singling out people who could be considered chavs, I think we are just talking about ********s.

Either way, I've never had things thrown at me by random people, or had abuse shouted at me, or been randomly assaulted. Guess you guys have bad luck because none of this has happened to most people I know either.

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Either way, I've never had things thrown at me by random people, or had abuse shouted at me, or been randomly assaulted. Guess you guys have bad luck because none of this has happened to most people I know either.

Ain't had randoms shout and shiz at me either, But i have had people i know do it. But then its quite funny.

All the same, i wanna be abused. *cough* rets *cough*

So am I most of the time. Seriously this is strange, I don't know anyone who gets into situations like people have described here, unless they have been exclusively looking for a fight. Strange...

It's just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

When I was in year 8, walking to the bus station with a friend, 2 degenerates asked us both for a lighter, and after saying no and walking off, one of them came behind my friend and punched him in the head twice. :?

Keep in mind, this was in broad daylight, with more than a handful of people around.

Jayme said:
People have strange lifes.

The main starter for it know is the whole Chavs Vs. Emos Thing

before that it was
Chavs vs Grungers
Chavs vs Goths
Chavs vs Townies
Chavs vs Greebos
Chavs vs skaters

But you do get mixtures
Goths vs Skaters
Goths Vs Emo's