New Beez boxsets

Noratav said:
These and a few other boxes, have appeared on the website of Pinnacle Vision, Beez's distributor.

14-05...HACK//LEGEND THE COMPLETE SERIES - £29.99
-------
21-05...WOLFS RAIN COMPLETE COLLECTION BOX 2 - £34.99
-------
28-05...HACK//SIGN COMPLETE COLLECTION BOX 1 - £34.99
28-05...PLANETES COMPLETE COLLECTION BOX 1 - £29.99
28-05...WOLFS RAIN COMPLETE COLLECTION BOX 1 - £34.99
-------
25-06...HACK//SIGN COMPLETE COLLECTION BOX 2 - £39.99

Wow, Planetes as well, Beez are going all-out with their box sets recently; not that I'm complaining.

The box art for the first Planetes collection can be seen here:
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3349717/ ... oduct.html

I wonder what they will do next.. I'm thinking a Crest of the Stars box... which was shown on the back of their catalogue booklet thing from the LE.

EDIT: If you search around play.com, they've added box art pictures.. looking sexy.

Here is some pics of the boxes (they are slightly small and i will update as more come in)

.Hack//Sign: Complete Collection Box 1 (5 Discs)
3348514m.jpg

.Hack//Legend Of The Twilight: The Complete Series (3 Discs)
(this seems to be a pic of the R1 release from Bandai)
3348510m.jpg

Planetes: Complete Collection Box 1 (3 Discs)
3349717m.jpg

Wolf's Rain: Complete Collection Box 1 (4 Discs)
3348522m.jpg

the wolf's rain one is just slick.....very slick

I am really tempted to invest in Hack//Legend Of The Twilight as I started wtaching the series at Minamicon and wanna know what happens next, but there is something about the series that I know may get me down a little.

Xelis said:
These boxes are VERY expensive. Compared to the R1 wolfs rain which are £14 each.

No they're not. By UK standards these prices are average. The cheapness of the R1's are primarily due to the insanely high exchange rate, which finally hit $2:£1 today, at that level everything in the UK is very expensive.

Anyway, I'm planning on getting all of these except for the Hack//Legend Of The Twilight box. I'm also hoping they'll do a Crest of the Stars box soon, although I may get the R1 for that anyway just to be consistent for when I get the two sequel series that haven't been released here.

Beez have just set up an English section on their forum. Kinda cool that they're trying out new things. (there was a Manga UK forum a few years ago but it seemed to disappear without warning)

http://beez-ent.com/forum.php

[/random post]

I want Wolf's Rain and the .hack sets. While I'm at it I'm hoping for a Stratos 4 set too...

Noratav said:
They finally set up an english forum? Took them long enough, they've had a french language forum for ages.
They had a 'coming soon' notice on their non-french languages websites for several years. There are glaciers with quicker webpage updates.

Back