New Anime Releases - 15/11/2015

Blade & Soul. Would have got Baccano as well but already over stretched on my purchasing this month.

IncendiaryLemon said:
I want Baccano but I'm not prepared to drop £50 on it. I'll wait for a price drop or SE.

It's only £37.49 on AoL.

Already have Tokyo Ghoul.

I'll get Baccano! at some point next year. It's too close to Christmas for me to spend that much money on myself, and too expensive to put it on my Amazon wishlist and expect a member of my family to buy it :)

Baccano! is apparently going to be delivered today. Might have got Tokyo Ghoul but Jesus that artwork lol I think I hate every bit of artwork I see for this show tbh.

Buzzkillington said:
Baccano! is apparently going to be delivered today. Might have got Tokyo Ghoul but Jesus that artwork lol I think I hate every bit of artwork I see for this show tbh.

The artwork for TG is weird, neither the CE nor the SE has an image that's particularly representative of the show. I like the design of the mask though.

I have also heard that Sui Ishida is a bit weird about how his work is represented and displayed, so approvals for the show are harder than they might otherwise be. Which might be why FUNi had to pull their CE last minute.

Emulsion said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
I want Baccano but I'm not prepared to drop £50 on it. I'll wait for a price drop or SE.
Zavvi have it for £32.99.

A good price but still a little more than I want to spend at the moment. Will probably be something I buy at christmas providing it doesn't go OOP like the Tokyo Ghoul CE or anything.

Back