New Anime Releases - 06/12/2015

FMP should be here tomorrow from Zavvi (£70, I'm happy with that).
Will possibly get Black Bullet later on.
Maid-sama will be considered when we get the Blu-Ray.
No interest in So I Can't Play H.

I remember liking FMP ages ago, but I simply can't afford it this close to Christmas... or probably for a while after! Hopefully the price stays the same or drops in the next few months...

I'll get Black Bullet but not right away, interested in So I Can't Play H but it isn't high priority, same goes for Maid Sama. I'll wait for the standard editions of FMP.

So I Can't Play H is a poor mans High School DXD

I already own the Funimation Blu Ray of FMP

Not seen Black Bullet but may add it to my watch list in the future

I was interested in getting Black Bullet at some point but I hear the BD isn't very good video wise, a shame since some of their recent offerings have been very good in that regard (SNAFU, Haikyuu!!, Beyond the Boudary). As a result it's very low on my list for now.

Already own Funi's FMP releases and I just can't justify buying this one.
I might get Sentai's Maid Sama BD at some point.
Not interest in Can't Play H - at least on DVD. That cover though. I honestly can't tell if it's a design choice or a poor photoshop job!

Mangaranga said:
I was interested in getting Black Bullet at some point but I hear the BD isn't very good video wise, a shame since some of there recent offerings have been very good in that regard. As a result it's very low on my list for now.

Already own Funi's FMP releases and I just can't justify buying this one.
I might get Sentai's Maid Sama BD at some point.
Not interest in Can't Play H - at least on DVD. That cover though. I honestly can't tell if it's a design choice or a poor photoshop job!

I'm not sure if it's just me but those screenshots look fine.

Have the Blu-ray of Black Bullet pre-ordered.

Already own the US releases of Full Metal Panic.

Will be getting Maid-Sama! when MVM release the Blu-ray collection.

Would have been interested in So, I Can't Play H, if it had been released on Blu-ray.

I'm getting the Full Metal Panic Ultimate Edition (I think I missed the package yesterday).

Black Bullet will probably be on my list of things I might consider watching until I decide to tidy it up and remove things I'm unlikely to get around to (I suppose you never know though).

Same for So I Can't Play H, though if I was to buy it I'd probably get the Sentai Blu-ray (unless there's an MVM one by then). I'm pretty far behind on fanservice shows just now, it feels like it's been ages since I've watched one (though I haven't watched so much in general recently).

Maid Sama is one I'm likely to pick up but I'll probably get the Blu-ray collection once it's out (or just pick up the Sentai version if MVM doesn't release it for some reason/I get impatient).

Mangaranga said:
What I find interesting about that one is that the same image with different attire appears on the back of the Sentai set.

Black Bullet looks interesting and I like Seiji Kishi. But I have far too much to watch and I'm not even up on my simulcasts this season, maybe when it's cheaper and I'm more available...

FMP was despatched from Zavvi on Friday. I'll get Maid Sama but I'm still confused as to whether this has the English dub or not. Not interested in the other two.

I'd love to get So I Can't Play H but neither the Sentai or MVM release has the extra episode that was made months after the show finished it's original Japanese TV showing so no go then (yes I'm a bit of a completionist like that)

Nothing for me this week. I already own the Funi bds of FMP, Maid Sama I will get the complete collection when it is on bd (either MVM or Sentai) and the others are not priorities.

Back