Never Watched EVA

The question is jayme, is have you watched it yet?

Yes latin wolf, japanese dog, its a serie of quetions which are answered by even larger questions! Until at the end your left with one huge ?

Hokum said:

Yes latin wolf, japanese dog, its a serie of quetions which are answered by even larger questions! Until at the end your left with one huge ?

I really don't understand why so many people think this. I watched EoE without seeing the last 8 episodes and I didn't have any trouble understanding most of what was going on. The minor details yes but not the main situations and themes.

Hokum said:

Yes, finished it time ago.

Either you don’t understand enough of what is going on, or your a genius.

I don't know enough about you to say which ;)

Hokum said:

No i have adopted and adapted the Chav language you see, i bare use it all the time. Hence i drop occasional words every now and then.

Jayme said:
Yes, finished it time ago.
heh, I say that IRL.

@ Ark: To sum EoE up easily everyone except Asuka and Shinji are turned into blobs. End. It's really not that hard to grasp.

Hokum said:
It's why EVA will never end, we'll never get straight answers, Anno will keep cutting it short to make more of the beloved franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hokum said:

I'm assuming that was aimed at me. I'm not a genius. I just don't see that there was anything that complex about it.

What didn't you understand?

Hokum said:
Wow Jayme, you only started the thread in april!

So what did you think?

I throughly enjoyed the series, I really can't be bothered to go into deep reasonings and things.

But i will be getting the Platnium Box Set from Play.com for Xmas. . .only 6 more months

Jayme said:
I've always wanted to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion but never got around to it. i want to watch the series before i go splashing £70 on the Platinum box set of EVA.

is there a good way to watch it; i know i really shouldn't be posting this. but does any video sites have it uploaded; or similar.

To answer your question from the beginning, "is there a good way to watch it" yes there surely will be come June 3rd:

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/animenet ... index.html

Raz23 said:
Jayme said:
I've always wanted to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion but never got around to it. i want to watch the series before i go splashing £70 on the Platinum box set of EVA.

is there a good way to watch it; i know i really shouldn't be posting this. but does any video sites have it uploaded; or similar.

To answer your question from the beginning, "is there a good way to watch it" yes there surely will be come June 3rd:

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/animenet ... index.html

I know that now, But i wrote the last post before ADV Films were even in discussion with propeller. And i have seen NGE now.

Back