Natsuiro Kiseki (Summer Coloured Miracle) Anime

Genkina Hito

映画男!!!
Anybody wondering what Sunrise is producing might be interested to hear about Natsuiro Kiseki (Summer Coloured Miracle), an original television anime set to premiere next year. With a tagline of "Secrets of only four people is a miracle of color dissolved in the summer sky"  this looks set to be a slice of life anime which would be quite a departure for Sunrise.

The voice actress group Sphere have already announced who they will play and it shapes up like this:

Natsuiro Kiseki by Mercury Rex, on Flickr
[Cast]
Illustration from the left 
Ayahi Takagaki - Saki  
Minako Kotobuki - Natsumi
Haruka Tomatsu - Yuka  
Aki Toyosaki - Rinko

Sunrise animators involved include veterans from, "Fullmetal Alchemist" and "Mobile Suit Gundam 00," with Seiji Mizushima, director of Un-Go and Slayers Next directing and Ryuichi Kimura acting as assistant director. Tatsuhiko Urahata (Monster) is handling script editing while original character designs are covered by Yuichi Tanaka who worked on Toaru Majutsu no Index, Toaru Majutsu no Railgun and Last Exile.

The website for Natsuiro Kiseki is already <a href="http://www.natsuiro-kiseki.jp/">live</a>

<a href="http://animeanime.jp/news/archives/2011/11/42012tv.html">Source</a>

Genkina Hito said:
Haruka Tomatsu - Yuka  
Aki Toyosaki - Rinko
Sounds GDLK already.

As for expecting Sunrise to just deliver a regular old slice-of-life show... well, let's just say I'm sure they'll surprise us somewhere along the line.

alexrose1uk said:
Slice of life is one of my least favourite genres, but if its any good I'll still take a look

Strangely enough, Slice of life is fast becoming a favorite genre of mine...maybe I'm just getting old?

Hourglass of Summer Colours (夏色の砂時計, Natsuiro no Sunadokei) came out as an anime many years ago, 2004 I think it was. It featured a time travelling girl and was set over 2 OVAs. It will be interesting to see the remake because this is one of my favourite animes.

cercia said:
Hourglass of Summer Colours (夏色の砂時計, Natsuiro no Sunadokei) came out as an anime many years ago, 2004 I think it was. It featured a time travelling girl and was set over 2 OVAs. It will be interesting to see the remake because this is one of my favourite animes.

Time for some research. Thanks for the info.

Back