Naruto

Aye, i really enjoyed the Hinata arc, i really like her as a character and i rarely like the female characters in things, shes great, i loved seeing her do her stuff, and that Jutsu looked tres cool.

Also Ramen89 is right, when i saw the clip of this arc after the Hinata episode i was wondering if it would be any good, but yeah it looks interesting, and very morbid at the same time

Ramen89 said:
This arc is getting so good, 153 was so awesome the action was so great!

I agree. The hand to hand combat scene was great especially Naruto's move that I've not seen in awhile, I can't remember what it's called just that he copied it from Sasuke, who copied it from Lee.

My rehabilitation into Naruto continues, so by the end of the night I will have conquered twenty-seven episodes. I'm certainly enjoying it so far, nineteen was naturally the episode supreme.

So for those who have read the manga aswell as the manga

Will the two year break where Naruto goes off and learns his skills and come bak with a new outfit be coming up soon? Do you think they will show his training in some kind of filler arc?? And the whole arc with Akamatsu will be the Roxor!! And Gaara as Kazakige greatstuff.....who thought one fight with Naruto could change you from a cold blooded killer to a calm loved leader. And also Sakura actually being useful will make a nice change. Is everyone seeing the semblance between Naruto, Sakura,Sasake and Toad Guy(lol forgotten his name),Tsunami,Orichamaru???? i wouldnt mind seeing some story about them from the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naruto's the best manga I've read so far XD Then again, I can't stop reading it anyway, I'm on chappy 178 :p

Ok as some of you know i have recently brought every single avaliable episode, movie and special of Naruto im just not sure where the movies and the 2003 & 2004 specials fit into it. I.e When should i watch them...like in between which episodes? thanks!

It's probably best that you save watching the movies and OVAs until you've seen past say, epsiode 60 of the series. They are stand alone stories that don't spoil anything from the series, but you will probably enjoy them more once you have a better grasp of the characters.

I was wondering about this too Paul.

Also, with Bleach, when does the Jump Festa fit into the series. (I've nearly got ep 26, so should i watch it sometime now)?

The manga is getting pretty damn exciting these days..

Apparently Sasuke will be making his reappearence in some shape or form in this weeks chapter (281).

EDIT: Ok, my bad, didn't happen. Someone posted a spoiler on the NarutoFan.com forums that turned out to be false. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched 158 and it was an enjoyable ep, the next filler arc looks to be pretty nice, so far the filler arcs have been great (not so much the Mizuki arc though) so I don't see what all the fuss is about, people wouldn't want it to catch up to the manga and become completely crap.

Yeah I agree, I like the way there not just wasting this time, there actually using the fillers to develop some characters more i.e. Hinata and TenTen.

i dont like the way they keep making Naruto look a complete simpleton though. Makes him look weaker compared to the others ie Neji and did we have to have a episode with Konohamaru?

Back