Naruto

im sure that the number of episodes will be more than 200!, becuase it is currently on episode 122, so i guess there is Hell lot more to go, and since the manga is currently ongoing, so i guess the number of eps will be over 200 (well in my opinon :wink: )

I'd bet there will be way more episodes than 200 seeing as how soon in the manga its apparently going to jump 3 years into the future and were still pretty far behind the manga.(Cant wait to see Naruto all grown up :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Could ne one tell me when there will be a UK DVD release for Naruto as i have the games for GC and have read the manga's. im just waiting for the anime.

brynthaboss said:
isn't there any sites on the internet that i could download it from.

Just so you chaps know, I deleted the URLs that were posted for Naruto downloads. Discussions about the series are fine with me, but posting these direct links will heap an added and unwanted bit of pressure on the site. I hope you understand ;)

Anybody watch 124?
All I can say is whoa, I sure didnt see the old three musketeers turning up to save the day, as if the episode wasnt good enough with the awesome fight thanks to that bottle of sake, they had to go and get me even more excited about the next episode, I hope tho that next week something happens with Naruto and Sasuke like they start to have a fight or something.

WOW, they are the only words i have that explan how great that ep was.
I was not expecting them to be the ones to come save the day.

I cant wait to see the next ep should be a good one.

This episode was great.

It's awesome to see Rock Lee back in action, he is such a funny character and his fighting styles are awesome. The guy he is fighting has some dodgy techniques going on too though, something about bones poking out of skin just gives me the shivers.

When Shikamaru mentioned Azuma coming to his rescue earlier in the episode, I kind of twigged that the shadowy figures were going to save them, but I certainly didn't expect it to be the sand ninja!
I'm really chuffed Gaara is back, the guy was never a proper villian, more of a pawn (and a victim himself) in someone else's game.

I wish I could watch the next episode now. Naruto has this cliff-hanger ending down to perfection.

I totally thought when Shikamaru was talking about Azuma I thoight this is really predictable and then gaara and co turned up and It wasnt what I was expecting at all.
I wonder If Kakashi will turn up at all in this story arc.

Just to say, the dubbed version of Naruto aired on US TV last night and so far, the reaction (at least for the dub) has been generally positive. And although they apparently removed the original OP and ED (a real shame), the actual episodes have emerged quite unscathed. Fingers crossed the show becomes as big a success as it deserves to be.

The 30 sec long OP and ED are rubbish, they even used the same crap tune for both. I found the dub to be good except for a few of the pronounciations. Crispin Freeman was good as Konohamaru's teacher in ep 2 and the VA for Naruto isn't that bad :)

Yeah i hate some of the pronunciations, and despite my initial rantings i'm ok with it so far, will just have to wait and hear Sasuke and Kakashi and a few other voices though before i can truly say i can deal with it

Yeah, It wasnt as bad as I expected, a bit of blood being left out here and there but that was a given really, I'll probably watch it when it comes on Toonami seeing as its nowhere near as bad as the one piece dub *shudders*

has anyone seen the latest episodes with the little Hinata arc they just finished?? Shes such a sweetie it was nice to see her get a prominent role and also have a kick ass jutsu. I like the way they are trying to flesh out the characters by having Naruto go with each team.

Yeah it was a pretty good little arc, the arc there on now looks equally good, I bet CN will have to change it a bit seeing as theres a guy getting buried alive

Back