Naruto: Shippuuden (Hurricane Chronicles)

yeah everything is quite slow not catch with the manga but still everything is worth looking forward to and after reading the manga to its current plot I bet that the reunion of team kakashi will be the end of this year or early next year......

There's a rumor going around that Shippuuden will be getting new animators.

Found of narutofan

Some of you may know that for the past month, I have been blathering about my theory that Part 2 is going to have a change up of the animation staff, and thus make a huge jump in quality, probably after episode 14.

Well guess what? The ANN has updated their credits page and there are a crapload of new people on.

These new additions include but are not limited to:

13 new key animators
5 (In house?) In-between animators
2 new episode directors
4 new animation directors
3 new digital photographers, something they did not use before

...and also worth mentioning is that Toshio Masuda, the man who created part 1's awsome eclectic score, was added to the list a couple of days ago.

It is probably sad for a 21 year old man to be this excited over a cartoon, but I am so happy I could crap myself.

Quickly glancing through these names, I could see that many of these guys worked on part 1 too. I am going to spend the rest of the day checking their resumes. I am particularly interested in the photographers. This is something that Naruto never had before, and I am not even sure what it is going to do for the animation.

yay *dances*

McIcy said:
Gonna be catching up with the series today at work, I wanna see a rematch between Red Sands and Kankuro NOW

Thats gunna be REALLY streched out! i mean in the manga it goes on for numerous volumes.

thund3r said:
ok then im thinking of the upcoming fight then...

I just wanna see Naruto use some new moves, and I was hoping for so much more from Kankuro, hopefully for the rematch he will have some new dolls with some extra upgrades

Last week's episode is really slow... I can't wait for Sakura and the old lady's fight with the master puppeteer of the sand....

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy ****, I just saw episode 26. That's why I'm still a Naruto fan, it's worth it for these 22 minutes of glory! AWESUM!

Paul said:
Holy ****, I just saw episode 26. That's why I'm still a Naruto fan, it's worth it for these 22 minutes of glory! AWESUM!

Totally agree the previous eps could have have been condensed down but it was all worth it to watch that ep, WOW now thats a fight

McIcy said:
Paul said:

Totally agree the previous eps could have have been condensed down but it was all worth it to watch that ep, WOW now thats a fight

Naruto has got back into the game to a certain extent. Episode 27 does its magic as well. And Now hopefully with 28 we shall see how powerful the little ninja dude has become. Ooooh.

Saying this, Bleach has also picked up again. Good times.

Human dolls are creepy as hell. I wonder how many kids will have nightmares about Sasori?! Sakura is totally awesome in the last two episodes.

Paul said:
Human dolls are creepy as hell. I wonder how many kids will have nightmares about Sasori?! Sakura is totally awesome in the last two episodes.

FINALLY a use good use for Sakura. The animation for that fight is ******* awesome. The OTT part however...Where Sasori's water cannon slices a cloud in half o_O
Shame Sasori loses the fight and dies he was an awesome Akatsuki member...though in the end it was down to him not being assed to stop the two puppets that come at him which is the ONLY reason why Chiyo, Sakura survived.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm guessing people who are watching this, haven't seen this then -
(hint - you're about to get a nasty shock)

posted on dec 27th 2007 - http://dattebayo.com/pr/58
(i know we don't advertise like this here, but, it's potentially huge news)

for me , as i don't watch this. (well, not yet anyway) it's not actually affecting me, but i know it will affect some people.

But, they do have a habit of posting message like this at the most convenient times for them (like when no episode is being aired that week). So who knows. could be a troll, or, maybe they're telling the truth and it's real, who knows?

But, if they are just joking around, we'll find out on January 10th as that when the next episode is aired.

Yeah. I read that a bit ago. Take it with a pinch of salt. Yeah I know they don't like it, Its still painfully obvious its a troll. They seem to do it A LOT when one of their shows take a break and then watch how much people will flip out about it. Its humorous.

Dattebayo care, But not that much. [YHBT]

Back