MyM Magazine

My editor is currently lookinng for some decent letters to put into the next issue of the magazine. Knowing how vocal people are here he is interested in getting some letters from here.

If anyone is interested, you can send them to [email protected] or MyMags, 655 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 4AP.

I should point that for obvious reasons, if you're wanting to write a letter, don't make it too scathing about the magazine otherwise it probably won't go in.

EDIT - Forgot to mention. If your letter is picked as the "Star Letter", you get a "mystery PlayArts figure worth about £50."

Ian Wolf said:
With regards to Tokyo Toys, I've just heard back from the editor:

We have recently discovered this about T/Toys. I had a meeting with Sq/Enix last week and their MD told me about it. I told them that we would pull their advert out going forward.

That's encouraging. Definitely a step in the right direction.

Here's the usual plug for the next issue, out tomorrow. For me it quite a big deal, as I've written their main cover feature for this issue - eight pages of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Since Ian's article manages to end at eight pages, he's obviously done his homework. ;)

As an obsessive fan of all things Haruhi, I'm greatly looking forward to reading the feature!

VoxPhantom said:
Since Ian's article manages to end at eight pages, he's obviously done his homework. ;)

As an obsessive fan of all things Haruhi, I'm greatly looking forward to reading the feature!

Thanks. I hope everything suits you.

^ I've been told MYM magazine is in my local costcutters, which is weird as hell but pretty rad! No where to be seen in my local newsagents though :(

Here's the usual plug for the next issue, out tomorrow. For me it quite a big deal, as I've written their main cover feature for this issue - eight pages of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Congrats Ian! That's really cool. I had the cover feature for last issue, so I know it feels pretty awesome. So both AUKN/MyM peeps have had a cover... Guess we're doing a OK job then!

Back