my anime

Look nice, better without the multiple "ANGEL"'s all over it =)

not sure why you'd want your "online" name so big on it though, not like it's going to stop people stealing it or anything, that's easily removable :p

JamesX said:

not sure why you'd want your "online" name so big on it though, not like it's going to stop people stealing it or anything, that's easily removable :p

I agree. If you place it around the frame, it will be easy to remove, and if you place it at a relevant point, the image will be ruined. Just a suggestion, but you could make yourself a 'crest', and just place a watermark in one of the corners. People will be unlikely to bother with removing that, and to be able to remove it, they either need some technical knowledge, or to cut the image both vertically and horizontally, so they will be inclined not to tamper with your drawing.

Nice fanart Angel. Like the others, I too agree on the single Angel. Look slike you've spent some time and effort on that piece. Nicely done. I look fwd to seeing more. :)

JamesX said:

YES I know , You are right .

It does not matter large or small .

It became important to you like .

Thank you for all .

Spyro201 said:
Nice but- Paint a char I like now.

*Motoko Fanart wanted*

As you wish.

motoko.jpg

Back