MVM Schudule Update (14 releases): Slayers Revolution!

ayase said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
I'm really more relying on someone on amazon who really only likes thinpaks or has an aversion to bricks heh =P
I have an aversion to both. Packaging just gets lower and lower in quality as time goes on. I used to hate thinpacks compared to their full size counterparts, but now they look positively luxurious compared to ******, ****** plastic bricks.

I love em more and more XP Though I hate when a series changes in the middle like Family Guy. I know have half and half =/

Just to let you 4 more MVM titles have been announced:

06/12/2010

Fate/Stay Night: Complete Collection
RRP £39.99

(Re-Release) Samurai 7: Complete Collection
RRP £39.99

(Re-Release) Basilisk: Complete Collection
RRP £39.99

(Re-Release) Witchblade: Complete Collection
RRP £39.99

As I mentioned I suspect this is a big changeover to brick sets. So we won't see another re-release until the figure out how to fit several discs into a single regular dvd case :p

IT'S BEEN DONE. They can fit six of the bastards in a regular case, abomination though it is. One on each side and four in a swing tray.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
As I mentioned I suspect this is a big changeover to brick sets. So we won't see another re-release until the figure out how to fit several discs into a single regular dvd case :p
Revelations release of Tsubasa Season 1 has 6 discs in a regular size case. I'm wondering if they could fit a couple more on the second side of the flap in the middle bringing it to 8. But 6 is enough for many shows, though I know some have been released on 7 or even 8 discs.

[EDIT]
I did just try to stick another two discs in there loose and it looks like it would work with 8 without being too tight. 2 inside each cover and 4 on the flap.

The £39.99 rrp seems a little high for me compared to the recent Anime Legends releases from Beez. Especially considering some of these are fairly old series that have been released multiple times such as Trign, Berserk and Love Hina. Or maybe i'm just a tight git :lol: .

JohnC said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Revelations release of Tsubasa Season 1 has 6 discs in a regular size case. I'm wondering if they could fit a couple more on the second side of the flap in the middle bringing it to 8. But 6 is enough for many shows, though I know some have been released on 7 or even 8 discs.

[EDIT]
I did just try to stick another two discs in there loose and it looks like it would work with 8 without being too tight. 2 inside each cover and 4 on the flap.

Wow that's massively impressive. I thought the 7 in a brickset for full metal panic was an achievement.

Back