MVM Schudule Update (14 releases): Slayers Revolution!

Neferpitou

Stand User
EDIT PLAY.COM Have add 4 more MVM titles coming soon section, not worth another thread so soon after this one so here they are:

06/12/2010

Fate/Stay Night: Complete Collection
RRP £39.99

(Re-Release) Samurai 7: Complete Collection
RRP £39.99

(Re-Release) Basilisk: Complete Collection
RRP £39.99

(Re-Release) Witchblade: Complete Collection
RRP £39.99

--------------------------------------

27/09/2010

(Re-Release) Ergo Proxy: The Complete Collection Box Set
RPP: £39.99

(Re-Release) FLCL: Complete Collection
RPP: £29.99

04/10/2010

(Re-Release) Berserk Complete Collection Box Set

Blade of The Immortal 1
RPP: £15.99

(Re-Release) Gun Sword Complete Collection Box Set

Moribito: Guardian Of The Spirit - Part 2
RPP: £24.99

Samurai Deeper KYO: Complete Collection Box Set (4 Discs)
RPP: £29.99

X Complete Collection Box Set

01/11/2010

(Re-Release) Black Cat: Complete Collection

Love Hina: Collection (Including Xmas & Spring Specials)

Slayers Revolution: Season 4 Part 1
RPP: £24.99

(Re-Release) Trigun: Complete Collection

(Re-Release) Trinity Blood: Complete Collection

Blade Of The Immortal 2
RPP: £15.99

X? Nice I've been wanting to buy it but there were too many singles for me. Still waiting to hear about a Romeo x Juliet box set.

Slayers Revolution.....Part 1, ey.... Was kinda hoping for a complete set straight off as it is only 13 eps.

But yeah...

Blu-Ray>DVD. Especially is it isn't region A locked.

I'd say that Slayers Revolution "Part 1" refers to the first 13 episodes, and "Part 2" will refer to Evolution-R. Why? Look at MVM's release of Moribito - the whole series in two parts, over four discs. I'm certain this will be the same, as MVM have said they are moving to these kind of releases, like Manga.

Great news. I've been holding off on watching Slayers Revolution in Japanese. It wouldn't feel the same if I wasn't watching it in English.

Ooo, so I wasn't imagining a Trigun boxset re-release. I'll have to finally pick that anime up.

Also I remember borrowing X the movie from a friends years ago, so I'll probably pick up the series boxset at some point.

Erm...why is Ergo Proxy being released again as a complete collection? It's pretty damn recent and the collection is still easy to get hold of? Will this one have some special things packed in with it?

sanji no 1 said:
Probably get blade of the immortal and Samurai Deeper kyo boxset.

How many times are they gonna re-release Trigun?

They're updating to brick sets. At least that's what the man from AnimeOnLine told me. I'm considering it. I do like bricks and it would save a LOT of space. But it'd mean selling my thinpaks and I'm not sure who'd want to buy them =/ or rather for reasonable price.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
sanji no 1 said:
Probably get blade of the immortal and Samurai Deeper kyo boxset.

How many times are they gonna re-release Trigun?

They're updating to brick sets. At least that's what the man from AnimeOnLine told me. I'm considering it. I do like bricks and it would save a LOT of space. But it'd mean selling my thinpaks and I'm not sure who'd want to buy them =/ or rather for reasonable price.

Depending on how much and which ones I would buy them.

What do you mean by "which ones"? I've got all 8 volumes is that's what you mean, and the box. Basically I'd be looking to at least make my money back on buying the new set so £30 for the box, so I'd understand if you'd rather wait it out for the new set.

I'm really more relying on someone on amazon who really only likes thinpaks or has an aversion to bricks heh =P

What I meant was any other MVM titles you wish to replace.

But I'm not interested in paying £30 for a second hand box set. I'd rather buy the brick set and have it brand new. Thanks anyway.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
I'm really more relying on someone on amazon who really only likes thinpaks or has an aversion to bricks heh =P
I have an aversion to both. Packaging just gets lower and lower in quality as time goes on. I used to hate thinpacks compared to their full size counterparts, but now they look positively luxurious compared to ******, ****** plastic bricks.

Durial666 said:
What I meant was any other MVM titles you wish to replace.

But I'm not interested in paying £30 for a second hand box set. I'd rather buy the brick set and have it brand new. Thanks anyway.

Ah ok and I suspected as much. No worries. Plus I only have Trigun and Paranoia Agent from MVM and the PA is the new brick set so I'm all set. Trigun's going for insane-o-clock prices on amazon so I'm hoping to cash in a little, if not I can lower it. Just sos I know, if I don't attract any buyers would £20 be more appearling? I wouldn't go any lower than that I don't think.

Back