UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Regarding the Aria the Avvenire situation, it's possible that the licensing terms have changed since the Rightstuf release. Back then it made sense to bundle Avvenire with Origination, but it has now become the first installment of the Avvenire/Crepuscolo/Benedizione trilogy. It's a shame that these movies will probably never be released in the US, let alone the UK.

I was wondering about MVM's 2023 schedule, given that only Burst Angel and Danmachi III standards are listed in the pre-release section. But Twitter just dropped...

That's my year sorted with my fave Non Non Biyori, or as Bill and Ted might say, Non.,. Non Non... Non Biyori

OMG, Flying Witch, Non Non Biyori and Tsurune, I've been waiting for these for so long. Flying Witch is one of my top ten anime of all time as well, this has made my day.

EDIT: I wonder if we'll get a version of the LE's that a number of these shows got in the U.S.

Last edited:
I was wondering about MVM's 2023 schedule, given that only Burst Angel and Danmachi III standards are listed in the pre-release section. But Twitter just dropped...

That's my year sorted with my fave Non Non Biyori, or as Bill and Ted might say, Non.,. Non Non... Non Biyori

I bloody knew it! Of course MVM go and licence Assassin's Pride after I just recently imported the Aus release. 😭

Anyways, will definitely be picking up Flying Witch & Iroduku: THe World in Colours.

Ah I gave up on ever getting a UK release of so many of those titles. All of them look tempting, even the possible double dipping.

I wonder if MVM will get the Non Non Biyori will get the movie as well. (but I still need the 3rd season), also wondering how its gonna be released, All 3 seasons in 1 collection or split like the US to be 1&2 and then a third season.

Flying witch I'll assume is gonna have the english dub as it been out a while.
Also hoping for some of them to be LE/CE.

Ah I gave up on ever getting a UK release of so many of those titles. All of them look tempting, even the possible double dipping.

I wonder if MVM will get the Non Non Biyori will get the movie as well. (but I still need the 3rd season), also wondering how its gonna be released, All 3 seasons in 1 collection or split like the US to be 1&2 and then a third season.

Flying witch I'll assume is gonna have the english dub as it been out a while.
Also hoping for some of them to be LE/CE.

Their website mentions the Vacation movie as well which is great news!

Already got the Sentai release of Flying Witch but I'd be down for the MVM release if they do a CE. Definitely going for Tsurune and Iroduku though.

Assassin's Pride I've no interest in and I wouldn't touch Non Non Biyori with a barge pole. Didn't last 5 episodes of that show.

Back