UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Seriously! This show has now been in Deal of the Week twice in the last 4 months. Now I know MVM are taking the Mick. 😮‍💨
Yes; it’s another fairly obvious repeat.
But it’s also somewhat understandable that the offers would be the ones that require minimal effort around the Xmas period, as we’re at the point where I don’t expect them to have a lot of time to spare, while there probably aren’t so many customers for this particular weekly event.

Yes; I’d far prefer if the titles alternated instead of all being repeats (or just less recent), but at least there actually is a DOTW, which provides an opportunity for any who missed the first time round.

Something seems to be wrong on the mvm site. I'm trying to make a purchase and where is states
I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally.
Order now, but it won't let me click on it.

Depending on how long this takes to remedy, this will probably hold up my shipment of the last two of the four Early Bird Gonzo CE sets from MVM shipping later this month, and they are the two I've been waiting for the most - Trinity Blood and Witchblade. I did receive Burst Angel and Samurai 7 back in November. Also tied up is my Love Me Love Me Not CE that just shipped from AL last week, but I don't think it had actually been picked up by Royal Mail before this happened.

Depending on how long this takes to remedy, this will probably hold up my shipment of the last two of the four Early Bird Gonzo CE sets from MVM shipping later this month, and they are the two I've been waiting for the most - Trinity Blood and Witchblade. I did receive Burst Angel and Samurai 7 back in November. Also tied up is my Love Me Love Me Not CE that just shipped from AL last week, but I don't think it had actually been picked up by Royal Mail before this happened.
Unfortunately the incident occurred end of last week. Royal Mail have stated that items shipped before then may suffer with delays.

Unfortunately the incident occurred end of last week. Royal Mail have stated that items shipped before then may suffer with delays.

Yes, I got a shipping notice from AL for my package last Monday, but RM tracking had not shown it as picked up yet on the day the cyber attack occurred, so hopefully it is still sitting safe at AlltheAnime rather than out who-knows-where in the mail system.

Oh, well I now see the Witchblade CE has been delayed a second time, to February 27th, so I'm expecting this RM issue will be long resolved by then, and shouldn't affect that shipment.

Last edited:
Back