UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

just got the same for Part 1 and Part 2, let's goooooooooo

Oh, I didn't for Part 2 though once in a blue moon I have had anime dispatched from anime-on-line despite no notification, my account still says Dragon Maid S2 hasn't been dispatched despite receiving it a month or two ago 😂

EDIT: Ignore me, says Part 2 has been dispatched on my account now, even better!

MVM's Deal of the Week is Nyan Koi! for £7.99

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think both this and the previous Busou Shinki DOTW were also a DOTW earlier in the year.
Nyan Koi was a little more expensive last time IIRC

Dunno they might put a good film/series in every once in a while for example the FSN Heaven's Feel movies few weeks back, got first 2 on Blu Ray for £20

I think you've cracked the code for why things are put on sale....
What if its not just MVM and its a massive conspiracy that everyone does!!!!!
The whole world's a lie!!! 😂

TBF they used to put every title on DOTW even the really popular ones back in the DVD era. But yes I see your point. Not selling well doesn't necessarily mean bad though tbf! I've thoroughly enjoyed some of the DOTW titles that I have purchased of late :)

TBF they used to put every title on DOTW even the really popular ones back in the DVD era. But yes I see your point. Not selling well doesn't necessarily mean bad though tbf! I've thoroughly enjoyed some of the DOTW titles that I have purchased of late :)
Being on sale doesn't mean its bad at all!! I have purchased more than my fair share of MVM DOTW's 🙂
It was only a joke as i'm pretty sure MVM has said in the past everything will be DOTW eventually but i'd say you're going to see something that didnt sell too well before you see something like Vinland Saga 😂
(I assume that sold well 🤷‍♂️)

Just wanted to stop in and log a bit of feedback for the guys at MVM.

I tried to make a purchase from the website earlier this evening and gave up on it. It's a bit too difficult to make a purchase via PayPal for my liking. Having been hit by card fraud some years back, I'm wary of any checkout process that requires me to input personal details ahead of checking out via PayPal.

I figure you might want to look into that.

Most sites Do that these days phone numbers included for data matching the name etc on the card .......

Back