UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

@MVM - not sure whether you had the license to the first subbed release but I know it’s a sentai title - any news on whether the dubbed version of golden time will get a physical release in the uk?

Have Yuuna, Domestic Girlfriend, or Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher been DotW before? Those are the ones I'm waiting for. Don't think I'd want to pay more than £15 for... that kind of thing 😏

I got Domestic Girlfriend on DOTW but that was some years ago at this point, can't recall if it has been since. I'm pretty sure Teacher has before as well, want to say sometime last year (should had picked it up myself) and not sure about Yunna but would like it to as I'm interested in that title as well.

@MVM - not sure whether you had the license to the first subbed release but I know it’s a sentai title - any news on whether the dubbed version of golden time will get a physical release in the uk?

I have the US release and can't afford to double dip (well triple dip I used to own the Animatsu sub only UK release) but as a fellow fan of the series I hope you get your wish, it's a great show! :)

Back