UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

It's probably me. Slap me all you want, till I'm red in the face and your palm is raw, but I won't change my mind. ;)
289.gif

do i dare ask your opinion on Lycoris Recoil

meh, give me Princess Principal any day. Much more mature themed with some deep, thoughtful episodes. I've not seen Release the Spyce but after watching the trailer it looks more like maybe a kiddie version of PP - and way too CGDCT/moe for me to even consider watching. ;)

Last edited:
I thought Princess Principal Season 1 was good but not anything really special, haven't seen the rest, I think I watched about half of Release the Spyce then stopped cuz some of the violence (whether implied or explicitly shown, I don't really remember) was too much for me, but apart from that I did think it was entertaining, I watched both series subbed rather than dubbed. So that's my two cents :)

started finished watching Princess Principal and whoever called Release the Spyce a poor mans version needs a slap because that anime was so much better
What is it about Spyce that you feel is better than PP? I've had the CE in my sights at various points but haven't yet pulled the trigger.

I liked the first few eps of PP but my interest faded when loli Goemon was intro'd. There's a truly dreadful episode in the second half centring around her and some rich kids.

Weird... I ordered heavens lost property yesterday around 11.10am...but they sent me amagami ss.... This weeks deal of the week @MVM

Attachments

• IMG_20221008_113122.jpg
    IMG_20221008_113122.jpg
    816.6 KB · Views: 14
Very true
They emailed me monday apologising for the mix up
Told me to keep amagami as a good will and receieved heavens lost property on tuesday morning... Which if fab so amazing work by @MVM much appreciated for the quick turn around and responce

If you decide to watch Amagami prior to/instead of selling it I hope you enjoy it and the second season is obtainable and affordable for you also. And yes, MVM are good like that I've been impressed with their service in my interactions with them :)

Back