UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I'm tempted to start a Monogatari collection with this sale. But what's holding me back is the thought that maybe MVM intends to get rid of their Final Season stock before releasing a box set like Second Season.

I'm tempted to start a Monogatari collection with this sale. But what's holding me back is the thought that maybe MVM intends to get rid of their Final Season stock before releasing a box set like Second Season.
That's not going to happen since AoA hasn't done it. MVM have to keep it consistant with AoA.

Hmmm do i start my collection on them now... Dont know much about the series either
Are all of them available or a certain ones oop now?

Also tempted by this, but I am international so the individual shipping charges per item kills the deal for me. If I could get a flat shipping charge (or if MVM could offer a bundle with all titles) i would buy this without hesitation.

I always thought that the ridiculously rapid-fire, half-screens-worth of subtitles in Bake would have turned some people off. I can speed read 3-4 lines of subtitles in one second, but still had to pause ad-nauseum to read everything.

I always thought that the ridiculously rapid-fire, half-screens-worth of subtitles in Bake would have turned some people off. I can speed read 3-4 lines of subtitles in one second, but still had to pause ad-nauseum to read everything.
Haha yeah, those aren't meant to be read but it's fun to do so anyway

Also tempted by this, but I am international so the individual shipping charges per item kills the deal for me. If I could get a flat shipping charge (or if MVM could offer a bundle with all titles) i would buy this without hesitation.

Absolutely. £49.92 for all 6 is a great deal but £30 shipping is quite excessive

I notice the item description says that Das Finale is a three-part movie series, but I'm pretty sure it's planned as six parts (unless production of the rest has been cancelled?).

Should still be 6 parts as I believe part 4 is currently in production.

There was a teaser trailer for part 4 released back in April.

I notice the item description says that Das Finale is a three-part movie series, but I'm pretty sure it's planned as six parts (unless production of the rest has been cancelled?).
I took that from Right Stuf. Chances are they just worded it like that as there are currently only 3 movies available. But have since removed it from description.

What happened to the 4 Gonzo CE's they were supposed to be listing this month? I was ready to buy them all... They posted up Girls und Panzer last week, the only one they announced that I wasn't interested in...

What happened to the 4 Gonzo CE's they were supposed to be listing this month? I was ready to buy them all... They posted up Girls und Panzer last week, the only one they announced that I wasn't interested in...
Their early birds change on Mondays. So expect the first one in a few days and then one a week after that.

Back