UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Does that mean every order will get a new disc automatically? Or do we have to ask for one?

I haven’t been able to check my copy yet, as I’m away from home at the moment but I’m guessing it’s the same
LATE reply but I got my disc a few days ago, if you didn't get yours I would ask for one.

I wonder if MVM were going to announce them this weekend?

Will definitely be picking up Is This a Zombie if it's true.

Oh hey that's me 😂 like

It was a long shot they would include the episode but I totally understand as they would've had to re author the discs 🤷‍♂️
Sounds like I will not be giving up my DVDs.
Haven't watched it for a long time but I'm sure it is 12 episodes plus an OVA.

The amount of doubles I've got across both formats is getting crazy.

They seemed to be missing Basilisk which has a Blu-Ray release, but oh well.

I know I have the US S.A.V.E editions of the franchise, but I'm still won't give up for a Shakugan no Shana UK Blu-Ray release including the never released Season 3, S and the Movie.

I'd buy Samurai 7 as long as the audio sync issues from an older US blu-ray release that I remember hearing about have been corrected, and I'll seriously consider Witchblade :) I really loved Samurai 7 a lot even though I've only watched it once :)

Good to see some more classic titles finally come to blu ray over here, I am also surprised that MVM were able to get these since all of them are under the grip of Crunchy/Funi in the states. They have been getting titles like Rosario + Vampire so maybe they still have the licences from the DVDs or maybe the UK Branch didn't want them. Regardless its always good to see more titles come out. I did wish at one point that Manga might go back and rescue some of there older titles but there is no chance in that happening now.

Back