UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Because no one else mentioned it, I'm calling Eccentric Family season 2, even knowing how unlikely it is as it doesn't have a US release yet either.

Aria season 2 seems the most likely to me, as a lot of people have been asking about it ever since they announced season 1, and they did say on twitter they were making enquiries on season 2 quite recently.

Also, is Rosario + Vampire ever going to come out?
It has been delayed to 2022.
Spotted last night it'd been stealth delayed until Jan tbc 2022 (which I'm reading as they're not even sure it'll be then) asked to cancel my order and they were really quick with a refund.

Ordered from Amazon so MVM still get my money but now I'm wondering what that 'minor' problem was and if the batch that Amazon got is borked in some way?

If MVM would to provide an update that would be amazing?

Spotted last night it'd been stealth delayed until Jan tbc 2022 (which I'm reading as they're not even sure it'll be then) asked to cancel my order and they were really quick with a refund.

Ordered from Amazon so MVM still get my money but now I'm wondering what that 'minor' problem was and if the batch that Amazon got is borked in some way?

If MVM would to provide an update that would be amazing?
This has been nothing but a nightmare to do for us. Stock got shipped before it should have, which is why Amazon have stock (though technically they shouldn't be selling it as we did state for it to be put on hold). We're just waiting on one little thing to get finalised and it's just taking forever to get a reply back.

This has been nothing but a nightmare to do for us. Stock got shipped before it should have, which is why Amazon have stock (though technically they shouldn't be selling it as we did state for it to be put on hold). We're just waiting on one little thing to get finalised and it's just taking forever to get a reply back.
Thanks for the reply! Good to know its not a disc problem and just Amazon not listening!

welp i put in the note for my christmas sale order asking if it was possible for them ship them together with Rosario thinking it came out next week lol

guess it's a good thing i'm not really in a rush for them

Is mvm announcing a third release today?

Our next three Early Bird deals will reveal new licenses, and to get in the Christmas spirit for the first 24 hours they'll be available at 50% off! Price will then revert back to regular EB price.

Is mvm announcing a third release today?

Our next three Early Bird deals will reveal new licenses, and to get in the Christmas spirit for the first 24 hours they'll be available at 50% off! Price will then revert back to regular EB price.

Judging from how they responded on twitter I thought that there where three titles being announced during Christmas.

Back