UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Alas I can't afford it until payday so I will miss the EB. For me it was either this or Konosuba and I chose the one at higher risk of selling out.
i'm not 100% sure because i always pay instantly with paypal but does using your card on AOL/AL make it so they only charge you when they ship the thing out?

ICYMI: Some of the recently revealed MVM titles are now available to pre-order on Amazon, including a standard edition for Revue Starlight.

[Disclaimer: Links above are affiliated + may not be accessible to users outside UK]

may not be accessible to users outside UK
Yeah, as usual, I can bring up those pages from your links, but not by searching for the titles on the site itself, and they're just listed as temporarily unavailable, with no prices given.

Could someone please tell me what price they have on the Paranoia Agent set?
Still on the fence on making an early bird pre-order, and that offer ends tomorrow morning.

Yeah, as usual, I can bring up those pages from your links, but not by searching for the titles on the site itself, and they're just listed as temporarily unavailable, with no prices given.

Could someone please tell me what price they have on the Paranoia Agent set?
Still on the fence on making an early bird pre-order, and that offer ends tomorrow morning.
For Paranoia Agent, Amazon has it at £40.

Yeah it's currently a £10 difference between MVM and Amazon at the moment. Personally I have made the decision to hold out for the BBFC results first and if it does turn out to be uncut I'll pick up the standard edition (or the collector's if it gets discounted later).

Yeah it's currently a £10 difference between MVM and Amazon at the moment. Personally I have made the decision to hold out for the BBFC results first and if it does turn out to be uncut I'll pick up the standard edition (or the collector's if it gets discounted later).
Are AOL pretty good with cancel requests? £30 Seems good for a CE and if it gets cut then I can decide if its still worth it

Are AOL pretty good with cancel requests?
From what I've heard they are, yeah. I also once saw on MVM's Facebook page where they'd cancelled an order for someone after they'd requested it just through that.

I've always found them to be exceptionally helpful, and I've pre-ordered Paranoia Agent with a mind to cancelling if it ends up cut again.

For Paranoia Agent, Amazon has it at £40.
tyvm for that.

Think I'll take a chance on the pre-order, if the sterling to euro exchange rates drop just the teensiest by april it'll be below the VAT threshold and come to £28 in total inc. shipping, and this seems like a show I'd really like (even if I find the collector's edition stuff a little lackluster for this release).

Does the previous BBFC mandated cut only affect one episode in particular?
I wouldn't mind watching just a single episode by other means if that's the case, better than importing anyways.

back When mvm Released these individually (box with disc one?) I picked up the uncut Australian release of the affected disc. It bugged me that the logos didn’t quite match but having a cut version would bug me more.

Or you could pre-order and cancel at anytime.

Back