UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

To provide a full explanation, each Monogatari arc up to Owarimonogatari Season 1 has been released in the UK (only Koyomimonogatari and Owarimonogatari Volume 3 have yet to do so). The Monogatari arcs during the Second Season (that's Neko White, Kabuki, Otori, Oni, Koi and Hana) are no longer in print at the moment but will soon be replaced by a complete collection set due this December.
Also there is Zoku Owarimonogatari that the west seems to forget exists Germany showed the film version in January and that was about it. Its baffling to me its got no release yet shows AoA can be crap with stuff not on TV as Koyomi monogatari took over year from JP BD to US BD.

The Monogatari-franchise is on hiatus in Germany, as Bakemonogatari and Kizumonogatari didn't sell good enough (the rest wasn't released). The screenings were only limited to festivals.
There is a digital-only release of Zoku Owarimonogatari in France.

So since mvm's release of owari is the only one split into parts is this two seperate seasons of the same arc or am I reading too much into that? I read online Owari actually does have a second season so I just thought I would ask.

Wasnt Champloo meant to be a poor seller for them? Suprised to see another release of it.

Ive been meaning to try it for years so I'll l probably pick it up if the artwork's nice enough.

Back