UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Is it normal to take nearly 2 weeks for blu Ray come? I order and you thought there wasn’t a girl online on the last day it was on offer...but still waiting...but then I ordered devil survivor and received with 2-3 days😔seems it’s gotten lost

^
zUs38QYl.jpg

Probably just going to throw away my outer boxes for the kizu films then, well at least it will be easier to display with the rest of monogatari. I should have probably just waited for the normal release but at least I get the artbooks which is decent enough.

Probably just going to throw away my outer boxes for the kizu films then, well at least it will be easier to display with the rest of monogatari. I should have probably just waited for the normal release but at least I get the artbooks which is decent enough.

You do you but dang that's a bit drastic for something we didn't notice until now.

It's on all stock.

Isn't that drastic for something you can't see when lined up on a shelf?

Didn't see the mistake in the photos thread's shot of the box, but this one does look a bit ugly and probably un-unseeable in real..., What printer machine has botched itself up there. .___."
(Now I guess I get to keep my German editions after all.. they have all sorts of logos and whatnot dumped on it, but the face is at least intact...)

Hey guys, does anyone know if Kabuki and Neko White will get a UK Blu Ray release?

I’m sure this has been discussed before, so sorry if this is a repeat question.
To provide a full explanation, each Monogatari arc up to Owarimonogatari Season 1 has been released in the UK (only Koyomimonogatari and Owarimonogatari Volume 3 have yet to do so). The Monogatari arcs during the Second Season (that's Neko White, Kabuki, Otori, Oni, Koi and Hana) are no longer in print at the moment but will soon be replaced by a complete collection set due this December.

Back