UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Hi all just asking for an oppinion, I want to get Garden of Sinners and planning to pre-order it closer to the release date from their store. But I'm not sure if MVM tend to "sell out" of their pre-orders or stop accepting them like AL sometimes do so I'm wondering if I should pre-order asap to get in?

Has this been a thing in the past with MVM as well?

Usually MVM will give a stock update on twitter if they start getting low. I dont really see that happening with GoS though, unless loads of people decide to import it.

If I am still alive when KnK comes out on Blu-ray, only for it to be OOP on release, that would pain me. So, I hope there is a Twitter warning posted here should such a a thing become a possibility. I offer FREE likes to anyone that posts such warnings/alerts... if I'm still alive, that is.

I seriously just want the 5th movie, and £80+ a bit steep for that, so I'm hoping there will be a discount code to use on it before release.

Ooo nice to see someone getting in early and picking up Domestic Girlfriend, I was hoping it'd be picked up here when they announced it was getting a dub. Nice to see Anohana finally licensed too, that one has been deserving a release for years now.

I’m annoyed the sentai titles are the ones I kinda hate mysteria friends is my special kind of hated show and Domestic girlfriend looks and sounds awful by what I’ve seen but AnoHana removes all those negatives as I was near buying AoAs this week

Damn! I picked up AoA's release of Anohana nearly 2 years ago! Well, that's what I get for not waiting (then again, I didn't think any UK distributor would get it after so long). I won't be double dipping (I never double dip anyway unless it's for an upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray), but I'm glad for everyone else in the UK that this is licensed. It's well overdue.

Of the other licenses, I'm interested in Domestic Girlfriend. I've already watched the series on Hi-Dive and rather enjoyed it. The other 3 titles I'm on the fence about, as I've yet to see them.

Well AUKN has reveled they have bunny girl senpai well done
But most importantly:
tumblr_pdc3hdbffE1w1tgcgo2_500.gif

Back