UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

So Mystery Boxes won't ship before Jan 2?

Day 11 and Day 12 won't get shipped till after 2nd Jan. I'm working on a few of Day 11 now before the final cut off but it's less than 5% of orders.

I have included a note inside, but basically Battle Girl High School stock still hasn't shown up, so for any remaining orders that had that title on as well as other stuff, I've shipped the other stuff and BGHS will be shipped when we come back.

I'm assuming Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle isn't going to be in the Mystery box given that it is the Deal of the week now, as I'm considering it, but don't need 2 copies? :D

You're correct! The deal for next Friday will apply to the same instance.

My day 11 order was completed today, got the email about 20 minutes ago. For reference (if it’s being completed in order) my order was made at around 10:47, processed at 12:52.

i aussme there were Sales items that i can no longer Buy ? i only participated in the AL round of things wondering what MVM were Selling !

oh.

I dont think anyone compiled a list, but if you scrollback through either this thread, or the bargins thread you'll probably have people who posted on the day of the sales what was for sale.

MVM really impressed me with their handling of their Christmas sale stuff. I got stuff from them within days, and it all arrived new & sealed as advertised.

They shocked me a few times with how quickly they get stuff out there. For example, they sent Occultic;Nine way before the release date, I didn't check my usual email for online shopping the day before to see the shipping notification, so it was a nice surprise.

I wish they would have Oreimo Season 2 on offer sometime. The DVD has been out for several years and every online shop in the UK has kept the show at £20 consistently. And if they want to release the show on Blu Ray, that would be nice too. I was hoping they would have it in their Christmas sale but alas no luck.

MVM really impressed me with their handling of their Christmas sale stuff. I got stuff from them within days, and it all arrived new & sealed as advertised.

They shocked me a few times with how quickly they get stuff out there. For example, they sent Occultic;Nine way before the release date, I didn't check my usual email for online shopping the day before to see the shipping notification, so it was a nice surprise.

I wish they would have Oreimo Season 2 on offer sometime. The DVD has been out for several years and every online shop in the UK has kept the show at £20 consistently. And if they want to release the show on Blu Ray, that would be nice too. I was hoping they would have it in their Christmas sale but alas no luck.

Pre-release items we usually get in a week/two weeks before release date and as payment has already been taken, why wait. I prefer to get it shipped and out of the way asap.

Back