UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Oh Nobunaga the Fool Part's 1 & 2 Bundle (15) Blu-Ray and
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Part's 1 & 2 Bundle (15) Blu-Ray?
When did these happen? Cause I remember strickly remember them being DVD only.
I believe they’re still the separate part 1 and 2 Blu Ray releases but simply sold together.

Your correct.
I asked them on release as I don't collect part sets.
I asked why Nobunaga the fool was only getting a complete dvd release and not a blu ray this year. There response was disappointing.

That why I ordered muv luv from Australia as its the complete series version. 15448026190767200751057145707888.jpg15448026394946240330619303817212.jpg

The Kaze sets are actually very nice in terms of the packaging. Obviously take up a lot more space though, and i know the discs aren't meant to be the best.

20181214_162602.jpg

The AUS sets contain all the booklets and stuff too-or at least mine did. They also take up less space and have a different set of discs. Overall it’s just a great series to have in general.

I've just come off the first of two awful week long night shift duties over Christmas and have just realised I missed the GuP tv offer in my sleep derived state. Sigh. At least I got a heads up for their pre-order discounts and snagged Made in Abyss & Princess Principal. I'm incredibly happy MVM managed to get hold of the production materials to make a collectors set for that one. I'll still probably pick up Sentai's Abyss release in a sale further down the line due to how great it looks, but I'm in no particular hurry. At least some of the extra cash I saved avoiding AL's '12 Days' sale is being put to some use.

Last edited:
Back