UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Yeah, OK - I just looked at the Sentai Standard Edition I have, and it's spine is green too, I just didn't notice it because the Blu-ray case it uses is a very thin 10mm case. That is really ugly. Oh well, I bought the Sentai SE only for the discs themselves, as I plan to frankenstein them into my JP LE box sets and toss the Sentai packaging.

Nothing for me today but a decent selection. Girls und Panzer is a good choice for anyone who’s thinking of buying it.

We'll be making you a happy bunny then...
Thanks for including the title in the sale for me!
(well, you would of had it decided upon months before I came along with my comment, but still...)
PURCHASE MODE ACTIVATED!
Oooops, going crazy with all the anime I've bought over the last few weeks...

Hopefully, 5 Centimeters Per Second is discounted next on blu-ray...

Thanks for including the title in the sale for me!
(well, you would of had it decided upon months before I came along with my comment, but still...)
PURCHASE MODE ACTIVATED!
Oooops, going crazy with all the anime I've bought over the last few weeks...

Hopefully, 5 Centimeters Per Second is discounted next on blu-ray...
Unfortunately that's a Manga title so it's not likely to make an appearance.

If anyone's on the fence about Nozaki-kun, I seriously recommend it!

I got it in one of MVM's late year sales (Christmas? Black Friday? Bonfire Night?) sales a couple of years back and I'm so glad I did. It's a very charming and funny series...it really made me smile a lot.

Anyway, I got: And You Thought..., Battle Girl High School, Girlish Number, Girls Beyond The Wasteland and the GuP film/OVAs. Just when I thought I was safe from the onslaught of these sales, MVM struck like Randy Orton.

Last year it was five standard editions yeah. Works for me since I never buy them so unless they include a title I have a Sentai edition of then I should be fine. Of course this all depends on how much I have left by the 18th.

Back