UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I'm sure I 100% said before it aired it would be good, but I had read the manga before the adaption.

Will agree though that it didn't have much talk till like ep 10

Guess it's a bit like me and the Full metal Panic series(but better opinion still), I enjoy it, look forward to more anime of it.. but I don't like it enough to own it or rewatch.

I hate having DVDs forced on me, I don't watch them in years.
In these CEs and combo sets They’re basically glorified coasters. Funi seem to be doing some sets without them so hopefully they get phased out in time. If people want dvds they should be sold separately and not forced on a consumer. I wouldn’t even care about their inclusion but it often means that CEs take up more room for discs I’ll never touch.

Made in abyss contains “Contains 12 artcards and 76 page artbook.“ so no map?
PP contains “Contains 12 artcards, 80 page interview book, 176 page storyboard book and 144 page secret file book.”
So way way better value

Yeah it does. I’ve already seen MiA so maybe I’ll wait and get it another time and go for PP instead. Hmmm decisions decisions.

Glad to see they’ve added all the info, now if only we could get some packshots. I wish we could see what these sets might look like, even if it is preliminary.

Back