UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Is there any good place out there where you can get Bakemono, CaptainEarth p1 and Log Horizon S1 P1 Out there? (Regardless of DVD or not). That price is cool for a pal who's broke, but it would render it kind of pointless, if the other part makes it just too expensive again...

I need to dig out the AUS version movie somehow, any good places to find used AUS version blu rays?

Other possibility is digging out the JP import, as it does have eng subs.. is it region free?

Last edited:
I just pounced on Love Live S2 and some random stuff I’ve never really heard of, like a hungry lion on some kind of wounded creature. Wonderful!

I need to dig out the AUS version movie somehow, any good places to find used AUS version blu rays?

Other possibility is digging out the JP import, as it does have eng subs.. is it region free?
Maybe wait until January when Madman usually do a sale, you might be able to get it cheap then.

Maybe wait until January when Madman usually do a sale, you might be able to get it cheap then.

Either way it was too good a deal to pass up.

Bought both seasons.

So I'm up to 4 gets on their sale:
-Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 2 CE
-Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 1
-Love Live s1
-Love Live s2

Also got Garden of Words, and 5 Centimeters Per Second to make the ports price worth it.

It's funny how it's cheaper to buy at their store (garden), than it was from anime limited sale, cause the shipping cost is much lower.

Last edited:
Love, Election and Chcoolate was a good 1 time watch. Nothing special.

Devil Survivor got a very catchy OP, but was very confusing and felt super rushed.

Arakawa isn't my kind of show, can't really comment.

Picked up Arakawa, Devil Survivor and Love, Election and Chcoolate too because at present I can just sell them to CeX if I don’t like and be no worse off
Pretty much my thought process. With some of these blus you actually make a small profit so win win really.

Also got Garden of Words, and 5 Centimeters Per Second to make the ports price worth it.

It's funny how it's cheaper to buy at their store (garden), than it was from anime limited sale, cause the shipping cost is much lower.
Might be me being tired today, but where did you buy Garden of Words and 5 Centimeters Per Second cheaper? I have been looking for those on Blu-Ray.

Back