UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Would have gotten garden of sinners but it's DVD, and flip flappers has me flap flipping, I got it at full price! Oh well, good deals but no bite.
What will AL's sales bring this evening? Will my wallet rest this weekend, or will MVM perfect the perfect seduction tommorrow morning?
Find out, on the next soul striking episode of cap'n ball zeee!

And like that, I have them as excited as a kid on a sugar rush
I paid £44.79 for Flip Flappers thanks to a 20% off code and it’s worth the value for the art book alone. I’ve never seen Garden of Sinners but don’t care for a DVD set anyways.

Well its free delivery so why not send it to dragonblaze and then have him redirect it. He can then under devalue it so no import fees.
It is for MVM? I thought it was 1 per item in the UK.

There is no undervalue needed. I can just have it shipped to Germany. Just need to organize what is more handy with working times and post office opening times.

It is for MVM? I thought it was 1 per item in the UK.

There is no undervalue needed. I can just have it shipped to Germany. Just need to organize what is more handy with working times and post office opening times.
I can't make out your message.
Mvm is free delivery in the uk.
Why not send to dragonblaze? Once all the sales are over, have him ship it to you. That way he can under devalue so your not hit with import fees. Plus sending it in one parcel will save on postage

Am I missing something on the page or is this site really bad at listing what's included in the CE's? I keep having to refer to Amazon
Yes they dont update them when they know what's included. And I have some funny feeling Flip Flappers will slide more in price in a year so, as god I hated the second half of it I can wait.

Yeah, it's £1 for everything except DVDs/Blu-ray (which are free);)
Huh? ...... Huuuh?
I kind of though that was about small items, not about the category itself.
Ok, there goes about reading the fine print properly or just trying... At least I went for CEs and bundles mostly, so I guess the price in total would have been the same regardless.

Flip Flappers kind of hurts, as I got it new (and still haven't watched it), lol.

How was the shipping strategy here again btw? packing things up as much as possible in one order or single? Just so I know whether I order to Switzerland or Switzerland. (As with Switzerland it needs to be below the local treshold per package or hello juicy customs handling fees.)

Depends on what/when you order - if we see multiple orders from the same person we'll do our best to ship in one package.

Think I'm gonna wait and see what AL have for today before deciding. There's a couple of bits that interest me (A Lull In The Sea, Flip Flappers, Grimoire and Log) but nothing at a pricepoint that makes me instabuy

I have most of the Fate that I’m interested in so a pass for me today. It’s a good opportunity for those who want to delve into the series though (though no F/Z is an odd omission.)

Last edited:
Back