This is MVM today, with the popular fate franchise:
I am the bone of my wallet
sterling is my body, euro my blood
I have licenced over a thousand releases
unknown to debt, nor known to loans
have withstood payment to create many sales
yet, those hands will never hold stock
and so they pay... unlimited fund works

i think i've been spoiled a bit too much by AL's pricing, i was hoping MVM would put the Fate series but both UBW parts being £30 is a bit too high for me and i'm starting to run out of shelf space so the CE is out of the question too but probably the price i'd prefer to pay

when they said they'd include some more monogatari series in the christmas sale after nisemonogatari being on a weekly deal i didn't expect them to bundle that with it

I bought the Monogatari bundle in MVMs Christmas deal a couple of years ago. Bake, Nise, Neko Black, Neko White, Kabuki, Otori, Oni, Koi, Hana and Tsuki all on Blu-ray for £70!

They must of realised that was too good of a deal. 😆

Guh... Sure would have loved that deal.... Paid close to 20 for each part other than Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari, which I got from other countries.

I bought the Monogatari bundle in MVMs Christmas deal a couple of years ago. Bake, Nise, Neko Black, Neko White, Kabuki, Otori, Oni, Koi, Hana and Tsuki all on Blu-ray for £70!

I member passing that deal at the time. Still haven’t started on the franchise because I don’t know where to begin or what order is best. I’ve seen several ways to watch it all but collecting all of it seems costly.

Yeah and as AoA does america’s Version of the game we will never get it.

No need to wait for a UK/EU version of the game (that will never happen, but not because of AoA), the US version game is not geolocked (like any others versions, Korean, Jp, Chinese), so you only need to download the app (via some method well know) and you can play the game just fine, it's what i'm doing and it work perfectly well.

I member passing that deal at the time. Still haven’t started on the franchise because I don’t know where to begin or what order is best. I’ve seen several ways to watch it all but collecting all of it seems costly.
You cant watch episode 13-15 of Bakemonogatari legally without buying it. And the BD make loads of changes such as adding OPs changing things I wouldn't recommend the streaming version either. And now AoAs some from them are going oop (Second Season titles) so we may be getting a Second season boxset from them soon which would allow MVM to do it. And obviously now MVM hasn't released Kizumonogatari or Koyomimonogatari yet either which both get referenced in the newest one (Owarimonogatari Second Season).

Just watch it in the airing order, simple!

But yeah, you should of got that deal when you had the chance. 😔

Second the airing order. Watching it chronologically btw. might not help either.
Kizumono is chronologically the first, Nekomono black the second, but their novels were published after Bakemono, same for Nekomono Black. So if Bakemono references them, that's normal and if Nekomono kind of teases Bakemono already that's also normal.

Thanks for the advice All!
Just watch it in the airing order, simple!

But yeah, you should of got that deal when you had the chance. 😔
Alas I was pretty skint at the time.

You cant watch episode 13-15 of Bakemonogatari legally without buying it. And the BD make loads of changes such as adding OPs changing things I wouldn't recommend the streaming version either. And now AoAs some from them are going oop (Second Season titles) so we may be getting a Second season boxset from them soon which would allow MVM to do it. And obviously now MVM hasn't released Kizumonogatari or Koyomimonogatari yet either which both get referenced in the newest one (Owarimonogatari Second Season).
Sounds complicated but one day I’ll watch it all. One day.

more despair caused from this post than the entire danganronpa series

I left the Monogatari in the middle of the 2nd season. Went back to watch the Kizu movies but I probably won't be back for the rest.

Just too long and far from a favorite of mine, but I get the appeal.

Now for £70... even I would think twice lol

Back